Author Topic: lead computing gunsite?  (Read 709 times)

Offline Waggle2

• Zinc Member
lead computing gunsite?
« on: October 12, 2004, 10:39:15 PM »
In another post someone mentioned:

"I'd suggest going to the offline mode, and turning on the "lead computing gunsite." "

How does one turn that on? I've looked in the AHII help file and can't find it.

Thanks.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
lead computing gunsite?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2004, 11:05:06 PM »
You go into setup and arena settings and under Flight Mode Flags you enagle the Lead Computed Gunsight, I think I left out one step in the location processs though.
Hit 'Ctrl-tab' to enable Friendly lock and at that point 'tab' or 'Shft-tab' will highlight the target. 'Tab' to cycle through all targets in your view and 'Shft-tab' to highlight the centermost one. It brings up small green +'s that show the exact lead needed to hit the target. You have one + for primary and one for your secondary weapon.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Waggle2

• Zinc Member
lead computing gunsite?
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2004, 11:11:36 PM »
Thanks.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
lead computing gunsite?
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2004, 11:35:25 PM »
this only works in the Training Arena I believe, someone correct me if I am wrong please!
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
lead computing gunsite?
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2004, 12:24:54 AM »
The LCG is enabled in the TA and you only need to enable friendly lock and highlight your target there. If offline, you need to turn the LCG on in Flight Mode Flags.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54