Author Topic: Donut Map  (Read 3171 times)

Offline syncrII

• Zinc Member
Donut Map
« on: October 12, 2005, 05:40:09 AM »
Moin

somethink about the donat map. she is one of the best maps i thing. but the fighter town is a litel problem for it. it tacks many aktion to this place and all other regions a realy quit. I like the maps more were the main target for all people is to hit the enemy and win the rest and not only furbaling at one place. For example i had done a ju 88 mission on sunnday, we had flow with 6 formations about 3 sectors into enemy teretory and we were untached on the complet flight to target and back home because the most people want to fight a senceles fight in fighter town. Thats not nice and it isnt god for the howl gameplay in the MA. I hope that the map creators think about this by building a new map next time. There must be a other way to rise the game fun we dont need furbalplaces we need a great war all around. the small maps are good for it. if the old smal maps were up datet with more spawnpoints i think we were on the right way.
what did you think about the situation?

cu chris3

p.s.: im sorry for my bad spelling

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Donut Map
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2005, 07:06:33 AM »
ROFL.

:O :lol
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Oleg

• Silver Member
Donut Map
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2005, 07:39:03 AM »
Too many ppl want to waste time in senseless fields porking & capturing. Please, disable it, we dont need porking, we need great furball all around ;)

:rofl :rofl
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain."
Maya Angelou

Offline megadud

• Gold Member
Donut Map
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2005, 08:30:22 AM »
that was glorious chris, nice post :aok

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
Donut Map
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2005, 08:36:52 AM »
makes you ask yourself : why did HT bothered with strat in the first place ! lol
now posting as SirNuke

Offline syncrII

• Zinc Member
Donut Map
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2005, 09:07:02 AM »
Originally posted by Noir
makes you ask yourself : why did HT bothered with strat in the first place ! lol

and i ask you is it nice that we dont have anythink realy to do against the other contry, were is the fun if we are unable to hit him hard.
i hate all the wins about porking filds, if you didnt want that your country is under attack go up and devend it but....oh that is to many work for the winers.  and why we have still bombers in AH? we dont need it realy anymore.

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Donut Map
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2005, 11:16:56 AM »
Originally posted by syncrII
and i ask you is it nice that we dont have anythink realy to do against the other contry, were is the fun if we are unable to hit him hard.
i hate all the wins about porking filds, if you didnt want that your country is under attack go up and devend it but....oh that is to many work for the winers.  and why we have still bombers in AH? we dont need it realy anymore.

This topic is/has been posted to death.

Listen to me and listen carefully ...

Myself and many others DO NOT CARE about winning the WAR.

One more time ... Myself and many others DO NOT CARE about winning the WAR.

We just want to engage in air-to-air combat and what is so wrong with us trying to do just that ?

Why MUST we participate or be FORCED to participate in your silly WAR ?
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Morgorth

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.lotrplaza.com
Donut Map
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2005, 11:40:58 AM »
Go to the DA then numpty

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Donut Map
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2005, 12:13:42 PM »
Originally posted by Morgorth
Go to the DA then numpty

there *are* bomber fields and plenty of sheds in the DA in a special area  set aside just for buffers (and GVers for that matter).  just sayin'

:aok
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline syncrII

• Zinc Member
Donut Map
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2005, 12:17:59 PM »
Myself and many others DO NOT CARE about winning the WAR.

++++jes many but i belive not the most!!

One more time ... Myself and many others DO NOT CARE about winning the WAR.

++++jes many but not the most. the point is if i do something in my live i do it to get some succes and i belive that many others do it the same i belive that thay dont like to do something senseless.

We just want to engage in air-to-air combat and what is so wrong with us trying to do just that ?

++++nothing i do the same, the most time im in a fighter lucking for a nice fight but i always keep in mind that my fighting is needed to get my country forward, Yes it sounds silly for you but for me the succes of my country is the litel price of my fliing. the kills are not so interestening for me but working togther to reach a goal is mor funny than sensles furbaling, try it but i think you are long enough here in. on the other hand if  your opinion is forced so hard she is somthing for the dueling arena and nothing for the MA were we still have a war and three countrys. in your opinion it were enough if everyone is his own country and fight against everyone or not?

Why MUST we participate or be FORCED to participate in your silly WAR ?

++++why must we participate in your furbalworld why must we banded to a world were the fliing is senseles?
keep in mind that this war here in AH is the only war in the world who is not silly because we have a big comunity and we have frinds on all sides and we are doing alot togther in your furbal world there is no place to do somthing together no missions are needed no big bombraid no sneeking noe missions no tankbadels for a town nothing like that but these thinks are part of the fun of this funny war.

Offline jaxxo

• Silver Member
Donut Map
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2005, 12:29:12 PM »
troll

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Donut Map
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2005, 12:34:36 PM »
jes many but i belive not the most!!

So what !!! The "many" of us are doing what WE want to do. Just cause we may not be the MOST does not lessen what are goals are.

the kills are not so interestening for me but working togther to reach a goal is mor funny than sensles furbaling, try it but i think you are long enough here in.

Senseless ?!?!? to you maybe ... not me and the others that ENJOY that facet of the game. My goal is to engage and have the fight of my life ... sweaty palms, heart beating like mad ... and hopefully come out as the victor at the end.

syncrII ... I have been flying AH for over 4 years now. At the beginning and for two years following I was a proud member of the MAW (still am proud that I was a MAW). I have bombed/jaboed/de-acked/straffed/gooned more in the two years than most do in a lifetime playing this game. Believe me when I tell you ... I am "long enough here in".

why must we participate in your furbalworld why must we banded to a world were the fliing is senseles?

Please show me screen shots and/or post on this board where a "furballer" or "furballers" have asked the toolshed warriors to "participate in your furbalworld" ... we don't ask for participation ... you either want to do it or you don't ... just don't come pee in our pool cause we aren't paying attention to your "we must win the virtual war" crap.

Again ... you use the word "senseless". To you maybe ... to us ... its not senseless. Also, who appointed you to be the "decider" on what is and what is not "senseless". Don't be so freaking arrogant.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Donut Map
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2005, 12:35:43 PM »
Originally posted by Morgorth
Go to the DA then numpty

Why don't you take a big drink of my nose !!!

Take your "numpty" crap elsewhere.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Donut Map
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2005, 12:41:17 PM »
Originally posted by SlapShot
Why don't you take a big drink of my nose !!!

ooooo burn!
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Donut Map
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2005, 12:45:48 PM »
Chris...

you said you do not care to furball, nor do you want unopposed offenses.

what stops you from simply announcing your intentions to hit base XXX over Ch200?  I'm sure that will create some opposition for you (unless by opposition you mean "vulchees").

by announcing your intentions to the opposing side, it forces your "mission" to be executed properly, using appropriate tactics and disciplne (excuse me while i double over with laughter here) - if the enemy wants to successfully oppose your offense, they'd need to do the same.

the fact there is a "FT" area on the map should have no bearin gon your style of game play.  no one in the FT factions have ever harangued the toolshed factions to come and join the furball.

just sayin'
« Last Edit: October 12, 2005, 12:48:07 PM by Shane »