Author Topic: I cheated!  (Read 5283 times)

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
I cheated!
« on: November 13, 2006, 09:06:25 PM »
Everyone

As most you know I am/was going for the number 1 overall ranking this tour.  On the first 3 days of the tour and ONLY the first 3 days  of the tour I influnced my lil brother to let me kill him multiple times to give myself a "Jump start" to the upcoming tour.

I know what I did was wrong and I hope that eventually you will all find it to forgive me one way or another. I hope that my lil brother dose not get blamed for this for it is MY FAULT and my fault only for this.

I know that as a older brother he looks up to me and that I have a very large impact on his life.  After the first 3 days of the tour I did realize that I was wrong to do this so I stopped.

To show everyone how sorry I am, I will be taking a break from Aces High for at least a week maybe more.

I realized after that 3rd day of the tour and using my brother as a cheat How addicted I have become to a simple online game.

All
I will see you in a while.
I am sorry!

P.S. sorry for the multiple post i tryed to delete it but it wont let mabey skuzzy u can narrow it down to one forum.

Also i hope this thread does not get deleted but stays up so everyone may see it.

Only did it first 3 days.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 09:08:26 PM by Husky01 »
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
I cheated!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2006, 09:06:25 PM »
Everyone

As most you know I am/was going for the number 1 overall ranking this tour.  On the first 3 days of the tour and ONLY the first 3 days  of the tour I influnced my lil brother to let me kill him multiple times to give myself a "Jump start" to the upcoming tour.

I know what I did was wrong and I hope that eventually you will all find it to forgive me one way or another. I hope that my lil brother dose not get blamed for this for it is MY FAULT and my fault only for this.

I know that as a older brother he looks up to me and that I have a very large impact on his life.  After the first 3 days of the tour I did realize that I was wrong to do this so I stopped.

To show everyone how sorry I am, I will be taking a break from Aces High for at least a week maybe more.

I realized after that 3rd day of the tour and using my brother as a cheat How addicted I have become to a simple online game.
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
Re: I cheated!
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2006, 09:09:26 PM »
Originally posted by goldelks
 maybe more

The wisdom of children.

- oldman

Offline BigR

• Silver Member
I cheated!
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2006, 09:17:30 PM »
you also posted this 4 times

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
I cheated!
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2006, 09:18:19 PM »
and i said sry for it i couldnt delate them and left a note for skuzzy
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline megadud

• Gold Member
I cheated!
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2006, 09:21:08 PM »
IN

Offline megadud

• Gold Member
I cheated!
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2006, 09:21:48 PM »
IN

Offline stantond

• Nickel Member
I cheated!
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2006, 09:26:54 PM »
That makes me feel better about the time I waste, umm spend in AH 'flying' around avoiding getting 'shot' down and 'shooting' others down.  Thank god I'm not alone in this or it would seem like I need psychotherapy.  Fortunately, there is always 'someone worse' than I am to reassure me that while I may be crazy, there is someone crazier than myself.

Thank you AH community for providing others who seem much more obsessed with this passtime than myself!!  It also makes me feel much more self righteous to read (and hear) the chest thumping and "you HO queen" whining and think, "at least I don't do that".  Is there some known therapy to break this AH addiction?  

Regards,

Malta

Offline Kuhn

• Silver Member
      • Canvasman
I cheated!
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2006, 09:29:45 PM »
That would be a good way to get perkies for me to wreck more 262s! :D
325th Checkertails

Offline SHawk

• Silver Member
I cheated!
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2006, 09:31:43 PM »
Confession is good for the Soul:aok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLZeL59gfc&NR=1&feature=fvwp <<--My Favorite Band

If it takes full power to taxi to the hanger, your gear is probably up.

Offline BansheCH

• Nickel Member
      • CM SnapShot Team
I cheated!
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2006, 09:40:31 PM »
goldelks

First off have you completely lost your mind? Aside the fact you posted this 4 times. You just set a very poor example for the players. I need to stop posting this right now. :furious
-BansheCH
~364TH FG CHAWKS~
AcesHigh Special Events

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com
I cheated!
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2006, 09:45:27 PM »
Weizel . . .

. . . er . . .

. . . Weasel.

:rofl
Brauno in a past life, followed by LTARget
SWtarget in current incarnation
Captain and Communications Officer~125th Spartans

"Proudly drawing fire so that my brothers may pass unharmed."

Offline Goth

• Nickel Member
I cheated!
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2006, 09:48:12 PM »
You stepped up to the plate and realized what you did was wrong...wtg. It's not about the rank or the score, so I hope you realized it more about how you perform in game.

I'll never be ranked #1 for several reasons, most of which I don't give two hoots about ranking. What I care most about is gone fights and getting the most out of my plane as I duel another.

Take a break, this will pass.

Offline Nomak

• Silver Member
I cheated!
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2006, 09:50:18 PM »
See Rule #5
« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 04:16:56 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline BansheCH

• Nickel Member
      • CM SnapShot Team
I cheated!
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2006, 09:54:04 PM »