Author Topic: BiPoLaR screen shot thread  (Read 2551 times)

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
BiPoLaR screen shot thread
« on: April 29, 2008, 12:45:14 AM »
Here ya' go BiPoLaR.
Post away sir.

(for those not in the loop....  BiPoLaR is saying that I .wingman and private message the location of players of his squad during King of the Hills to other KOTH players so that they get hunted.  This thread is to provide Bipolar a place to post the screen shots he says he has on the subject.)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 01:01:31 AM by WMLute »
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline EskimoJoe

• Platinum Member
Re: BiPoLaR screen shot thread
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 12:46:50 AM »
Here ya' go BiPoLaR.
Post away sir.
:huh
Put a +1 on your geekness atribute  :aok

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 01:19:30 AM »
Here ya' go BiPoLaR.
Post away sir.

(for those not in the loop....  BiPoLaR is saying that I .wingman and private message the location of players of his squad during King of the Hills to other KOTH players so that they get hunted.  This thread is to provide Bipolar a place to post the screen shots he says he has on the subject.)

wow you arent a good reader huh...bout as good as my spelling bud
first off im asking not saying. hmmmm
2nd i never had screenies nor did i ever say i did ...but some ppl do, im sure theyll post after sending to ROC and Fuzeman
see if you would read what i typed the you wouldnt put words in my mouth  :noid :noid
here ill help you out
I must ask this

What is the truth to you using the .wingman command to single out Muppets
(Mostly one) to find our loc and pass that info along via PM to have us hunted down and killed?
 :noid :noid

there ya go :D

R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 01:53:31 AM »
I really wish you could title films as you save them. It would save me a great deal of time and energy.

To the unsorted film archives batman! Though I don't record much while sitting in the tower.  :uhoh
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 02:09:16 AM by Scotch »
-AoM-

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2008, 01:54:32 AM »
Just stop films after something interesting happens and jot down the time & event on a piece of paper.  Then you look at the films in windows, and see those same timestamps.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2008, 01:57:41 AM »
m00t will you please post the SS of the PMs in here..
i have something to add to them once theyre up
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 01:59:28 AM by BiPoLaR »

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2008, 03:18:44 AM »
to save m00t time some time...

interesting change here.

from
Lute has a thing for Muppets (for lack of more vulgar words)
He .wingmans us and singles us out them PMs the info.
Tell me if im lying Lute. Please tell me im lying
to
wow you arent a good reader huh...bout as good as my spelling bud
first off im asking not saying. hmmmm
2nd i never had screenies nor did i ever say i did ...but some ppl do, im sure theyll post after sending to ROC and Fuzeman
see if you would read what i typed the you wouldnt put words in my mouth  :noid :noid
here ill help you out
there ya go :D

Which is it bipolar?  Do I have a 'thing' for the AOM as a whole or are we only talking about ManeTMP/BluKitty?

And IF we are only talking about ManeTMP/BluKitty and myself then this is pretty much a waste of time.  I have neither the desire nor the inclination to rehash 5+ years of mine and his tumultuous history.  He and I spent hours once upon a time to find common ground on this matter, but alas it is just not to be.

I too look forward to seeing m00t's unedited and complete film of the sortie in question.  I am sure at least one issue will be resolved by it.

"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2008, 03:22:18 AM »
all of the above

ok look at the top PM
Is me or does that look like someone winging up?
"you pick one b/k or m00t ill get the other"
that sure as hell looks like a wingman thing to me
which is against KOTH rules. correct?
Tell me if i am wrong

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2008, 03:26:43 AM »
from my front porch that looks like "Muppets" being hunted down with wingman tactics in KOTH

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2008, 03:34:44 AM »
i dont see wingman tactics being used out of those. the first one was posted to where everyone could see it. the second one was to blukitty telling blukitty his/her location or he could have been wanting to know the location of Blukitty for a 1 vs 1, you just cant tell by that message. he didnt give anyone his/her location.

the first one was more the less saying which one you want i dont care. you pick one and i will take the other. inorder to be wingman tactics they would have to tag team one of them, however that was not indicated in that first text message

maybe there is more to it maybe there isnt. but with out more proof then Lute looks like he didnt do anything wrong
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 03:36:40 AM by kilz »
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2008, 03:38:16 AM »
i dont see wingman tactics being used out of those. the first one was posted to where everyone could see it. the second one was to blukitty telling blukitty his/her location. he didnt give anyone his/her location.

the first one was more the less saying which one you want i dont care. you pick one and i will take the other. inorder to be wingman tactics they would have to tag team one of them, however that was not indicated in that first text message
Sorry joe i have to disagree sir
Wingman tactics go beyond Gangbanging sir
First before i go into this with you bro
Have you ever flown in KOTH and are you up to date on the rules?

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2008, 05:00:27 AM »
maybe there is more to it maybe there isnt. but with out more proof then Lute looks like he didnt do anything wrong

Now now kilz, reason and logic isn't gonna win the day here...

Do like I am and wait for the full, complete, and un-edited film of the sortie that the screen shot came from.  We can't judge the situation properly without all the facts now can we?
— George Patton

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2008, 05:23:33 AM »
Though it's obvious you're just fishing for the film in order to try and prove that AoM use squad text in KOTH (which regardless of your findings will not negate or justify your wrong doings), I believe Fuze has the full film in his mail. If it's the film I think it is, you will indeed see red text. We were laughing at you.

In the meantime, there have been plenty of instances where you've shown particular bias towards AoM members. The KOTH on Jan. 12th you spent half the time in the tower badmouthing Fester, Bearkats, AoM, and "bad muppet habits" behind their/our backs. Everyone who attended should remember that. I was very vocal in mocking you for it. Especially when I purposely used "bad muppet habits" to win 2 rounds in a row shortly after. To try and play innocent is amusing, but it's not going to help any. You got caught plain as day. Spin it however you want.

There's a reason most of us don't participate in or take KOTH very seriously anymore. Luckily we've created other more redeeming venues.
-AoM-

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2008, 07:57:08 AM »
I'm not sure this belongs in a public forum, this should be between the two parties and the CM in charge of the event.

That is all I'll say in any case...
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline AKDogg

• Gold Member
      • http://aksquad.net/
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2008, 08:17:50 AM »
Well, Right now I am throughly pissed at all involved here including myself for letting this get to this stage.  This matter should have been taking up at the time of the event Back in JAN.  NOT NOW!.  2nd, it should have been brought to the CM in charge of the event (me, since it appears to be a SatKOTH).  If it happens to be a CM in charge, then it gets taken to ROC who is the CM In charge of CM's.  3rd, Screenshots prove nothing to me as they can be photoshopped!.  Films is all I hold any water too.  4th, U don't hold something like this as a ace in pocket to use at a later time like U guys have.  Lute is wrong from continueing this subject publically.  Need I go on?

Now, I suggest it ends now and take this matter to the proper people in charge and leave it at that.  Fuzeman and I will handle this.  End of discussion!
AKDogg
Arabian knights
#Dogg in AW
http://aksquad.net/