Author Topic: South Osetia under attack  (Read 101536 times)

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: South Osetia under attack
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2008, 06:38:50 AM »
WTFG Georgia!

Right now brave Gerorgians with their American instructors are already running away to save their sour arses. Russian armed forces entered South Osetia and kicked them out of Tskhinval in about one hour. Georgian tanks and other machinery sent by their NATO friends is burning brightly in Tskhinval's suburbs.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 06:42:24 AM by Boroda »

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2008, 06:53:27 AM »
I can't believe it!

Air over South Osetia is controlled by VVS. Russian peacekeepers asked Osetins not to cross Georgian-Osetian border, while chasing Georgians.

I wonder if anyone expected anything like this. Unbelievable! WTG Medvedev!

« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 06:57:52 AM by Boroda »

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2008, 07:29:00 AM »
Looks like the Georgians attacked so WTFG russia for helping South Osetia'ns  :) Bomb the attacking army to fine powder.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2008, 07:31:26 AM »
So far it looks like Osetin militia kicked Gerogians in the butt several 2 hours before Russian tanks reached Tshkhinval. They managed to set up a small Stalingrad for vermins. They still burn Georgian tanks that entered the city.

France Press reported that according to Georgian officials - Georgia will soon declare war on Russia. We are all trembling in fear. This will be a sad end for so-called "independance" of Georgia and a good warning to some other countries. Don't mess up with Russians, and never, I repeat - never even think of killing Russian citizens.

After vermins will declare war on Russia - I want to see Georgian diaspora in Moscow to get interned. They failed to explain their imecilic leaders who studied in the US that they need peace and cooperation with Russia, so they become persona non grata here.

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2008, 07:40:28 AM »
Georgians must be nuts if they also declare war on Russia. If they are dumb enough to do so just smash their military. :)

I have no sympathy for any nation attacking another, and in this case it looks like the Georgians started. Show them the door and get some valuable weapons testing done in the process.  :aok

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2008, 07:40:40 AM »
VVS bombed Vaziani airbase near Tbilisi. Georgians said that by doing this Russia declared war on Georgia :D

JFYI: Vaziani is a base where American instructors are stationed.

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2008, 07:43:16 AM »
If Georgia launched attacks from there than wipe it out.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2008, 07:46:52 AM »
Georgians must be nuts if they also declare war on Russia. If they are dumb enough to do so just smash their military. :)

I have no sympathy for any nation attacking another, and in this case it looks like the Georgians started. Show them the door and get some valuable weapons testing done in the process.  :aok

The whole story of the Georigian wars with South Osetia and Abkhazia is quite interesting. In 1992 Russian marines evacuated Georgian president from Sukhumi, where he got surrounded by Abkhazian militia and was waiting to be captured. Earlier that year Georgian defence minister said that "we'll kill all 100,000 Abkhazs, even if it will cost us a million Georgian lives". Same attitude in Osetia led to another defeat. Now they got aid from the US and NATO, and it looks like they were crazy enough to think that anyone will sign up to save them if they'll start a war.

Georgia was probably the richest Soviet republic, and in a matter of years they organized a civil war, wars with Abkhazia and Osetia, and now they are one of the poorest post-Soviet "states".

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2008, 07:53:37 AM »
NATO will not do anything to defened Georgia. What they do there is beyond me and hopefully Georgia will never become a member of the alliance. Its big enough as it is and should imo have been abandoned as an alliance the day after the cold war ended.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2008, 08:42:17 AM »
From CNN Saakashvili interview:

All day today they've been bombing Georgia from numerous warplanes and specifically targeting (the) civilian population, and we have scores of wounded and dead among (the) civilian population all around the country," Mikhail Saakashvili told CNN in an exclusive interview.

Hearing this from a liar who declared a cease-fire and promised "not to reply to Osetian provocations" , and then boasted Grads shelling a big city full of civilians - it's priceless. Look at the picture below:

Grad (BM-21) is a modern "Katyusha", a jet mortar, rocket artillery. I guess you guys understand what it is.

Another update: Georgian invaders were executing Osetins and Russian peacekeepers at the seized outposts. They will pay for that. They can talk about their "ancient culture" as long as they want, but they still are nothing more then prehistoric savages.

Offline indy007

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2008, 08:47:59 AM »
Boroda, are you actually on the front, or are you just parroting balloon reports to us?

If you're wondering what a balloon report is, it's a bunch of thin facts stretched around a lot of hot air. Kinda like the "1000 Marines killed in Diyala" at the opening stage of Iraqi Freedom. Made the news, circulated amongst the troops, but absolutely no truth to it.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2008, 08:50:59 AM »
Boroda, are you actually on the front, or are you just parroting balloon reports to us?

If you're wondering what a balloon report is, it's a bunch of thin facts stretched around a lot of hot air. Kinda like the "1000 Marines killed in Diyala" at the opening stage of Iraqi Freedom. Made the news, circulated amongst the troops, but absolutely no truth to it.

I read what CNN reports on the conflict and try to show you what is in Russian media.

I also wonder why US supports and breeds most savage barbaric regimes all over the world.

And I am surprised and happy because finally Russia does something to help it's citizens attacked by another "democratic" mass-murdering regime.

Offline Choocha

• Copper Member
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2008, 08:54:45 AM »
Just leave Armenia alone.  While your at it can you invade and kick the crap out of Turkey.

You owe us on that one....you never helped us in 1918 (@#$@##$ Russians).

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2008, 08:56:18 AM »
Ukrainian TV reported that Russian Black Sea Fleet is on combat alert, missile cruiser Moskva, frigates Ladniy, Pitliviy and several landing ships with marines and armour are preparing to leave Sevastopol.

At the same time Abkhazia opened the second front, their armed forces are crossing the DMZ towards Ochamchira.

It's getting hotter and hotter.

Offline indy007

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2008, 08:58:26 AM »
I read what CNN reports on the conflict and try to show you what is in Russian media.

That's where you're messing up. CNN is notorious for reporting things that never actually happened.

I also wonder why US supports and breeds most savage barbaric regimes all over the world.

We like giving money to people that share a mutual dislike of certain people. Our problem is we have crappy oversight into what's actually done with the money... like in China during WW2... always comes back to bite us.

And I am surprised and happy because finally Russia does something to help it's citizens attacked by another "democratic" mass-murdering regime.

"Democratic" is the most overused term possible. It doesn't even have to do with politics or ideology. Every craphole warlord on the planet leads the democratic liberation of the peoples freedom for prosperity social love front.