Author Topic: Dweeb tactics  (Read 1126 times)

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
Re: Dweeb tactics
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2008, 01:36:51 AM »
I love it when they get caught like that  :aok

Nice work AKAK

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2008, 05:21:15 AM »
thats weird they don't answer  :noid
now posting as SirNuke

Offline Wizer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2008, 06:39:37 AM »
thats weird they don't answer  :noid

What can they say after being caught red-handed :D

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2008, 07:23:28 AM »
See Rules #4, #5
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 03:58:31 PM by Skuzzy »
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

storch

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2008, 08:46:48 AM »
here's your answer.  last night I was on the nit side reading the commentary typed in country.  the reason for me doing that is that for the third time in as many months I have been chat suspended for no reason (in my opinion)  in the process akak was having a field day typing things about me not knowing I was reading them.  the whole time he was typing I was dot reporting.  typing behind people's back akak?  be careful who you provoke sir.

I will point a few things out to you players which seem to have gone over your heads.

1. I can play in any country I choose to play in.
2. if I have a low enough score I'm entitled to take over a carrier.
3. the level of gaminess in this game is reaching critical mass.
4. I will play any way I choose to play as do we all.
5. prepare for more of the same.
6. I had fun, did you?
7. I broke no rules regarding conduct within the game.  as many of you type to me you play your game I'll play mine.

now to answer akak, no I didn't take command of the carrier.  I could have but didn't.  bigrat had command and at no time did I interfere with the defense of the cv.

however since this seems to annoy some of you...well you have just placed a bucket of blood in front the great white.  I think I'll get my score real low and do as you say I have from here on out.  I have never played for score before perhaps now it's time for me to do so.

thanks for the suggestions lads and by all means keep dot reporting me, I'll be doing the same to you.  for every word in each offensive sentence you type to me you will earn one dot report.  you see fellows, two can play this game.
there may be more of you against me but I think I can read and type faster.  keep up the good work.

storch

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2008, 08:50:26 AM »
just saw him doing that to C55 tonight

really? can you post proof?

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2008, 08:54:17 AM »
How stupid... why do people even care about their score in this game?

The only thing that impresses me is a guy with a lot of fighter kills and not a lot of deaths (<S> Steve). Other than that, I could care less if someone spends a ton of time getting alt and bombing, its one of the easiest things to do and takes little skill.
Sorry, the only thing that impresses me about Steve is his mastery of the BNZ pick.  Other than that, he has only one other skill, and that's to run.  He couldn't pull a reversal for a million bucks.

It's easy to fly a fast plane and get a lot of kills.  I respect someone who stays in the fight despite being at a disadvantage and still wins. 

I wish we could do something about these gamey players.  Maybe I should put on the wishlist the creation of a player counsel to remove dweebs that do this kind of stuff. You know, vote them off the island..
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

storch

« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2008, 08:55:50 AM »
Sorry, the only thing that impresses me about Steve is his mastery of the BNZ pick.  Other than that, he has only one other skill, and that's to run.  He couldn't pull a reversal for a million bucks.

It's easy to fly a fast plane and get a lot of kills.  I respect someone who stays in the fight despite being at a disadvantage and still wins. 

I wish we could do something about these gamey players.  Maybe I should put on the wishlist the creation of a player counsel to remove dweebs that do this kind of stuff. You know, vote them off the island..
I have film of one of our newer players completely thrashing him when he couldn't run away.  he's hopelessly inept unless he holds all the cards.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2008, 08:58:28 AM »
I should hang out in mid war more often could be FUN!!   :t
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2008, 09:01:16 AM »
I have film of one of our newer players completely thrashing him when he couldn't run away.  he's hopelessly inept unless he holds all the cards.
I would like to see that :)

His ego is only matched by his mouth too.  Such a shame.  I feel sorry for his kids.
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

storch

« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2008, 09:05:07 AM »
when you see ente on ask him.  if you get a chance amble over to the www.flamewarriors.net forum and you can see a much humbler steve.  I'm about to start correcting akak and bipolar there as well, if they remain that is.

Offline stegor

• Nickel Member
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2008, 09:11:39 AM »
Oh nooo.... dot reporting no please :(  ; this two words make my legs tremble, only  as I see them appearing on this board.
please rethink of it, you cannot be so cruel, oh please...don't  do that :rofl
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 09:15:30 AM by stegor »
Nibbio
4° Stormo C.T. "F. Baracca"