Author Topic: Repair Hanger  (Read 3178 times)

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
Re: Repair Hanger
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2010, 07:21:49 PM »
right next to the re-arm pad!   :rock :aok
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2010, 07:22:54 PM »
Repair a plane in 3 minutes?!?!?

Aside from doing a search....    :devil

Back on topic....  How long, max, would you be willing to wait to be fully repaired?

Remember, there is a full inventory of brand new planes waiting for you in the hanger....

wrongway

GV's do it when ya pick-up supplies...? What's the dif?  :neener:

Skuzzy ever comment here?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 07:26:13 PM by W7LPNRICK »
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,

Offline The Grinch

• Copper Member
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2010, 09:01:51 PM »
Maybe I'm wrong. But instead of landing 2 and 3 kills in a mission, maybe you can land the plane and get it repaired so that you can continue. Maybe get 6 kills or more.
As said, maybe I'm wrong. But I think that's what he thinks. :salute

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2010, 12:35:44 AM »
Great idea, make the rearm take an hour and reset your score for the month, as well as your current sortie's kills.
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2010, 01:23:44 PM »
Maybe I'm wrong. But instead of landing 2 and 3 kills in a mission, maybe you can land the plane and get it repaired so that you can continue. Maybe get 6 kills or more.
As said, maybe I'm wrong. But I think that's what he thinks. :salute

dude 3 kills is a great landing, more than that makes you a picktard  :D.  surprised it hasnt been requested that if you bail, walk back to base and jump on a new plane that it counts as the same sorty  :rofl.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2010, 02:01:00 PM »
dude 3 kills is a great landing, more than that makes you a picktard  :D.  surprised it hasnt been requested that if you bail, walk back to base and jump on a new plane that it counts as the same sorty  :rofl.

semp

Why not have a cemetary right at the end of the runway so that if you get killed but have a terminal path that lands in the cemetary, your "soul" can get a new body and you can then walk to the repair hangar with the shards of your a/c, have it repaired, then push it to the rearm pad?

That way, you could make your sortie perpetual and, when you do finally land, it'll be something akin to hoisting the biggest dump you've ever taken aloft for all to see.

Behold the majesty of this steaming turd, people, and know fear. For the colon that bore this mighty beast must have been of leviathan proportions! Quake at the stench and know that ye are not equal! Let me speak proudly, for this turd was laid by me!

Rock on, oh brother who suggested this, for you will, one day, hold such a gleaming prize aloft...  :rock
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2010, 07:13:57 AM »
ROFLMAO

What drugs are you on and why are you not sharing them?

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2010, 07:18:33 AM »
ROFLMAO

What drugs are you on and why are you not sharing them?

It's a long story. I need a publisher - I've got a little book I've written on the side from my work here at FoMoCo (MoFoCo I usually call it). Know any?
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2010, 12:04:28 PM »
Who are these people, there is a deep and dark undercurrent of people in this game, that no-one ever hears from, they never speak on vox or text, and never appear in the forums.

It seems that their main occupation is trying to score large numbers of kills for a good "terrybumwit landed 26 kills in a boston III", they HO they pick and vulch, and are consumed with score.

But i've never heard from or seen any of them.

Who are they? Can't be anyone on here surely, when everyone is so adamantly anti all the above
"You kill 'em all, I'll eat the BATCO!"
The GFC

"Not within a thousand years will man ever fly" - Wilbur Wright

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2010, 12:47:07 PM »
Who are these people, there is a deep and dark undercurrent of people in this game, that no-one ever hears from, they never speak on vox or text, and never appear in the forums.

It seems that their main occupation is trying to score large numbers of kills for a good "terrybumwit landed 26 kills in a boston III", they HO they pick and vulch, and are consumed with score.

But i've never heard from or seen any of them.

Who are they? Can't be anyone on here surely, when everyone is so adamantly anti all the above

They're probably all me. Never leave me alone with your 17 y.o. daughter, incidentally.

Actually, I'll cop to the occasional HO - if I think I can do it with impunity (usually not), but not much else.