Author Topic: West Coast Seattle Meet  (Read 11125 times)

Offline vHOSS

• Zinc Member
Re: West Coast Seattle Meet
« Reply #135 on: June 12, 2011, 01:25:13 AM »
Great to meet everyone, too bad my work got in the way of my weekend plans (again). 

Offline shegotya

• Gold Member
« Reply #136 on: June 12, 2011, 01:53:03 AM »
Home now and heading to bed but, a few words before I visit the sandman ... Was a great time! Always awesome to put faces with names. Hubby is off tomorrow so I will post my pics, videos and more early next week.

Thank you all for making the trip and to those who couldn't, get ready for next year!

A super big THANK YOU to The Fugitive!!! Fugi, it was truly awesome as I'm sure the rest of the BBS will see tomorrow. Thanks again!!
You rawk :rock

Need sleep so off I go ... will post more Monday/Tuesday.

:salute

Offline shegotya

• Gold Member
« Reply #137 on: June 12, 2011, 05:52:59 AM »
Home now and heading to bed but, a few words before I visit the sandman ... Was a great time! Always awesome to put faces with names. Hubby is off tomorrow so I will post my pics, videos and more early next week.

Thank you all for making the trip and to those who couldn't, get ready for next year!

A super big THANK YOU to The Fugitive!!! Fugi, it was truly awesome as I'm sure the rest of the BBS will see tomorrow. Thanks again!!
You rawk :rock
CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,314826.0.html

Need sleep so off I go ... will post more Monday/Tuesday.

:salute

Offline kvuo75

• Gold Member
« Reply #138 on: June 12, 2011, 03:22:32 PM »
we made it.

i download my pics and oddly only have 1 with aces high people :)

at the bar.  :cheers:

left to right, out of frame ironic, alaskn, me, sgy, jeff, and 4440

kvuo75

Kill the manned ack.

Offline kvuo75

• Gold Member
« Reply #139 on: June 12, 2011, 04:07:28 PM »
btw, if anyone wonders why we only lasted till about 830pm at the bar.. because this was my breakfast saturday morning:

:rofl :rofl :rofl
kvuo75

Kill the manned ack.

Offline 8313jbx

• Copper Member
« Reply #140 on: June 12, 2011, 05:42:57 PM »
Im sooo drunk  :neener: :bhead :cheers:

Offline Ironic

• Zinc Member
« Reply #141 on: June 12, 2011, 07:28:30 PM »
Job well well done SGY, had a great time. Looking forward to next year.
I had a psychic girlfiend once .. but she left me before we met.

Offline kvuo75

• Gold Member
« Reply #142 on: June 12, 2011, 07:51:31 PM »
post pics. everyone!

kvuo75

Kill the manned ack.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #143 on: June 12, 2011, 07:55:11 PM »
SheGotYa, thanks very much for coordinating this.  It was nice to meet everyone.  I'm looking forward to next year's get together. <S>  :aok

Offline Ironic

• Zinc Member
« Reply #144 on: June 13, 2011, 12:29:00 PM »
Wow, trying to figure out how my bar tab came up to $131.00  ouch!!!  :bolt:
I had a psychic girlfiend once .. but she left me before we met.

Offline Ductape

• Copper Member
      • http://www.planetductape.com
« Reply #145 on: June 13, 2011, 12:41:57 PM »
Finally got back into the forums. :banana:

Should have pictures soon. :joystick:

$131 bar tab?...... :bhead
~The pilot that flies alone, dies alone~

Offline shegotya

• Gold Member
« Reply #146 on: June 13, 2011, 12:42:15 PM »
Kudos and a BIG "Thank You" to SGY!

I'm guessing you've started a good thing!

<S>
Rodent57

Thank YOU for making it! Nice to have met you and your family.  :aok

We had a great time and it was great to meet some of the folks. Michelle well done<S>..

Thanks for finding time away from the Platoon and <S> for the service you do. Kudos to that wife of yours for handling those three boys so well! Very glad I got to meet you all and sorry to hear your relocating soon. I will get in touch with her before you leave for sure!  :aok

Been waiting for this for a bit, and of course had to get the stomach flu just the night prior to. <--- currently sick in bed =/

I hope your feeling better! Next year for sure!

Great to meet everyone, too bad my work got in the way of my weekend plans (again).  

Short visit but, work calls and at this time having a job is a good thing!! Thanks for making it and plan to see you next year for a longer time for sure!  :aok

Job well well done SGY, had a great time. Looking forward to next year.

Thanks. Already starting to pass out times for the next one. Looking forward to it. Seafair time airshow weekend will be the next one. Early August.

SheGotYa, thanks very much for coordinating this.  It was nice to meet everyone.  I'm looking forward to next year's get together. <S>  :aok

Next time you Popsman and Tudza need to make it a longer day. Wish we could of visited more! Next year for sure!

Ok about to post my pics ...

Offline shegotya

• Gold Member
« Reply #147 on: June 13, 2011, 01:50:12 PM »
I sent The Fugitive a request by PM before the get together asking if he would do a cartoon for our meet. Without much time because I thought of it sort of late he whipped one up and it is awesome! You guys need to click on his profile and check out the link in his signature to check out his other cartoons. I think they are a great addition to our community! Love them all and a big  :salute and thank you to Fugi! I'll be looking for you next year this would be a cool tradition.  :t

Half of our group in one tour. Our full group was split up (which disappointed me) but, next time I know better. This picture was taken right after kvuo and Jeff got scolded from the tour guide LOL ... was funny!

More ...

More ...

More ...

More ...

More ...

I ditched my group to get some pics of the other half of our group who were in the WWI & WWII section (another of my disappointments ... we should of been together and in that section) but, lesson learned will speak up next time.

More ...

More ...

More...

Had to get the squad noseart as always <S> JG2.

Pictures outside the restaurant ...

More ...

More ...

Pictures inside the restaurant ...

More

Pictures at the bar ...

More ...

As always great to put game ID's with faces!! Thanks to all who made it out.

***Special note to AHLong ... pm me your address so I can get you one of the cartoons!! I was sorry you and your wife had to leave so early but, hope all is well with your daughter who was at the time just about to have a baby. I am assuming the granbaby is here already and healthy along with Mom recovering nicely.  :pray Next year hopefully you all can make it again and bring them along!

Last but, never least Thank you very much HTC for the gear I was able to pass out and posting the info. in the MOTD of the arenas which without I would of missed a few of these guys! HiTech, Pyro, Skuzzy and the HTC crew have supporting my get togethers since 2006 and now the midwest continues (See SHawk for details for Dayton, Ohio in July) and the west coast was a success and will also continue next year during the Seafair event weekend of the air show
(dates to be announced later in the year) and Betty may be pulling a group together in Michigan next year who after year one was my partner in crime in all the get togethers prior to this year and was missed dearly this year!

Last year was over 100 sticks and their families and each year it got bigger and more help from everyone was needed for it to be a success so to all those not mentioned THANK YOU for all you did and will continue to do!

:salute :salute :salute
SheGotYa/Michelle

Offline kvuo75

• Gold Member
« Reply #148 on: June 13, 2011, 02:02:58 PM »
 :aok :aok

will definitely be at next one!

kvuo75

Kill the manned ack.

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member