Author Topic: Edit Text/Voice  (Read 1145 times)

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
Edit Text/Voice
« on: April 16, 2012, 11:27:05 PM »
In the film viewer edit Text and Voice does not work for me. No matter what I do the vox text still appears as well as the voice.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: Edit Text/Voice
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 02:10:49 AM »
I dont think the text shows if you go to full screen or when you actually play as it goes to another windows.  I just checked text doesnt show up. vox does I havent been able to get rid of it since last year.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 07:42:44 PM »
In the film viewer edit Text and Voice does not work for me. No matter what I do the vox text still appears as well as the voice.
Same here.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 03:56:07 AM »
Lyric when you mentioned this tonight I forgot to suggest that you move all your films to another folder for storage and keep only the one(s) you want to edit in the film folder. Not sure that will help but after I cleaned my folder last month things self-corrected.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 10:25:57 AM »
What happens if you edit it, save it, then quit the viewer? If you reload the new film in the new viewer, does it work?
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2012, 07:06:56 AM »
What happens if you edit it, save it, then quit the viewer? If you reload the new film in the new viewer, does it work?
No.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2012, 09:21:06 AM »
is there any way of seperating engine noise from range vox?   

I have a film that needs editing for  :rofl
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2012, 09:18:38 PM »
is there any way of seperating engine noise from range vox?   

I have a film that needs editing for  :rofl

Check "gun cam" box in the film viewer. That way you shut the engine sound off and you can hear (and record) the range and channel vox.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline TDeacon

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2012, 09:06:43 PM »

Check "gun cam" box in the film viewer. That way you shut the engine sound off and you can hear (and record) the range and channel vox.

OK, I checked "gun cam".  Now what???  How does one adjust graphics (like gamma) or audio settings in the film viewer?  

MH
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 09:10:59 PM by TDeacon »

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2012, 09:17:42 PM »
The way to remove text or voice from the film is to mark beginning and ending of the segment you want and save it. Open the new film and mark beginning and ending. Edit text/voice and remove what you wish. Mark beginning and ending again and save to a new file. The new file will not have the text or voice.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline RSLQK186

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2012, 08:53:30 AM »
OK, I checked "gun cam".  Now what???  How does one adjust graphics (like gamma) or audio settings in the film viewer? 

MH

The film viewer uses the game engine. I have never done it, but I seem to recall being told that you go into the game and change these settings to alter them in the film viewer.
Hacksaw- THE UNFORGIVEN
Founder- Special events contingent
"I'm very very sneaky"