Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 71140 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #765 on: July 25, 2012, 11:52:03 AM »
Whether you were AFK or not makes no difference anyway.  The fact is you ran away.  Perhaps in the process of your running you left your keyboard, so what?  The fact is you ran.  Plain and simple.  You being the 200 addict that you are no doubt read up, when you returned, and saw that I was looking to fight from my point of disadvantage.  Anyway, let's just give you the benefit of the doubt up to the point that you stopped running and started trying to land.  The fact is you chased deadstick-me for a free kill after I clearly meant you no harm.  Pastor Corky would not have done this.  A person who truly has honor and strength of character would not have done this.  A person who preaches honor and strength of character should not do this.  You have lost all ground to speak.

I will only sit through Corky sermons from now on.    

Being out of cannons, yes, I rtb'd... not "ran"... after downing you twice and someone else.  Nobody was in icon range when I made the decision and I wasn't going to hang around looking for another fight with just BBs.   Film proves it.

Watch the film and then tell me how you don't look like a vulcher on my landing attempt... and then chasing me around over my runways.  Eventually I saw you run out of the ack, obviously hit, but your apparent vulch attempt deserved me chasing your running behind down and unloading however many BBs it took to end your sad attempt at giving up.

Three kills landed of you were better than two, even if only marginally better.  Fact is I landed four kills total and you ended up sitting in the weeds nursing your pwned ego... just before I gave you the third and final trip to the tower. :aok

PS:  If you would have been patient and let me land in peace, I would have immediately reupped with 100% fuel and likely downed you again anyway... but nooo... you have try a fake vulch attempt in the ack and waste all your time flying to my base getting ack shot, huh? :rolleyes:   Nuff said.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 12:18:16 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #766 on: July 25, 2012, 11:53:16 AM »
Blah blah blah blah fester,
blah blah blah blah blah blah nrshida blah blah blah blah blah muppets blah blah blah blah blah blah Muppet squad blah blah blah blah blah blah muppet spy by UncleBone! blah blah blah blah blah blah INK! (blah blah!).
Ironic blah blah blah blah blah paranoia and craziness blah blah blah blah blah blah noble character blah blah blah blah.

.....WHAP

butthurt drama everyone hates you. reputation in ashes. boo hoo.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 11:54:53 AM by Citabria »
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #767 on: July 25, 2012, 11:54:53 AM »
I like DrBone.  He is fun to fly with.  He is very very difficult to kill.  He has helped an awful lot of folks become better pilots.  He has a very fun squad that is also very good.  I have been in that squad.  I left because I wanted to meet more guys and make more friends and they aint got no hot chicks flying with them like Peppr from the AK's.

You guys are just being silly.

Wag more, bark less.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #768 on: July 25, 2012, 11:58:50 AM »
.....WHAP

(Image removed from quote.)

butthurt drama everyone hates you. reputation in ashes. boo hoo.

Looks like what your paranoia and it's false accusation sword do to your now headless reputation, huh Fester?  Whap
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 12:01:29 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #769 on: July 25, 2012, 11:59:39 AM »
lol the irony. He just confirmed what everyone suspected about The Few. they are jerks. I feel sorry for anyone connected with this squad. it is clear by this post alone how dedicated they are to character assassination.

I like how they warned bone to not tell anyone the things they do to other people and even ex squaddies or they would expose the dirt they had on him. Thats a squad people want to be a part of yo! LOL! get real!

pathetic. pervert thank you. you have completely verified everything that everyone suspected about what The Few is all about.

your not even second best at this point. your soul sucking leppers.

Don't really care about being the best, I told you thats your game Fester not mine, the fact that Midway has apparently owned your mind despite being less skilled at the game says everything I need to know about how fragile you are upstairs. I find your reactions bizarre to say the least.

I never really known you before WW1 recently I have to say I liked what I seen there fantastic flying and fun fights, some of the best I have had in years, its a shame you have let Midway drive you up the wall. I have to say seeing a man of your standing in pieces brings me no pleasure.

If this guy is getting to you that much then maybe its time to knock it all on the head again for a while, there is no secret room, no conspiracy to clean up, there is a guy called Midway somewhere with a joystick and a PC that is dominating your every waking thought, is it really worth it?

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #770 on: July 25, 2012, 12:03:16 PM »
"I will continue to call Midway a shade of TheFew so long as CobraJet and MickyD keep talking smack."

myth busted  :aok   Whap.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 12:04:56 PM by Bruv119 »
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #771 on: July 25, 2012, 12:13:44 PM »
Don't really care about being the best, I told you thats your game Fester not mine, the fact that Midway has apparently owned your mind despite being less skilled at the game says everything I need to know about how fragile you are upstairs. I find your reactions bizarre to say the least.
I never really known you before WW1 recently I have to say I liked what I seen there fantastic flying and fun fights, some of the best I have had in years, its a shame you have let Midway drive you up the wall. I have to say seeing a man of your standing in pieces brings me no pleasure.
If this guy is getting to you that much then maybe its time to knock it all on the head again for a while, there is no secret room, no conspiracy to clean up, there is a guy called Midway somewhere with a joystick and a PC that is dominating your every waking thought, is it really worth it?

and your trying to say I am the deluded one pervert?

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #772 on: July 25, 2012, 12:27:54 PM »
The day i land more than 10 kills is the day I stop playing AH, it shows nothing but a obsessive personality and lack of interest in the the female form. :)
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #773 on: July 25, 2012, 12:28:58 PM »
and your trying to say I am the deluded one pervert?

He is, and you are, if you truly believe your silly false accusations. :aok

...Whap

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #774 on: July 25, 2012, 12:30:41 PM »
The day i land more than 10 kills is the day I stop playing AH, it shows nothing but a obsessive personality and lack of interest in the the female form. :)

ah direct personal attack. thank you zack this is how I prefer to interact with people such as yourself.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #775 on: July 25, 2012, 12:32:31 PM »
Who is this Fester I have never heard of him?

Is he the same type of character as that Skyrock?

The GFC

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #776 on: July 25, 2012, 12:35:39 PM »
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.
...Whap

can't even come up with your own gags guys? you can't even qualify that as second best when its just plagerism. but there never was any origionality with you guys. try to actually be entertaining and creative once in a while and you would be ignored less.

but I doubt it back to ignore list for you.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #777 on: July 25, 2012, 12:37:36 PM »
How long has this guy been away from AH?

The GFC

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #778 on: July 25, 2012, 12:38:38 PM »
How long has this guy been away from AH?

me? couple years. I started playing again a couple months ago.

who are you?

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #779 on: July 25, 2012, 12:44:20 PM »
2 nil to me :)

The biggest idiot in game and I owned you :)

I am going out for a pie to celebrate :)

Midway rules and you are plop :)

The GFC