Author Topic: WOOOO WOOOO  (Read 3107 times)

Offline NathBDP

• Zinc Member
WOOOO WOOOO
« on: July 23, 2012, 03:46:24 PM »
Yes the rumors are true, I have returned.  Despite five years of rust I'm still dishing out beat downs in the MA like its 2004. 

For old and young alike I'm going to leave it in the words of the best Aces High had to offer:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Started by GRUNHERZ, Message by Nash
Relevance: 5.8%
Well, I don't know about all that other stuff. One thing fer sure though....

I'd kick that pasty-faced punk Nath's ass! 

-------

This is the first sim I've flown where the majority of what Shaw demonstrates in text works.

The only time it dosen't is when I run into a 'natural'.. Nath is one.

-hangtime

on: July 21, 2001, 10:32:00 AM
Started by GRUNHERZ, Message by Creamo

But if you say that people like NathBDP, Santa, Kirin, Habicht, Wilbus, et all, do NOT represent the best bunch of virtual LW pilots
in AH (and IMO of AH aswell) then you are plain blind.

Topic: Good-Bye Nath-BDP  (Read 847 times)
Animal
Parolee
Platinum Member

Good-Bye Nath-BDP
« on: April 05, 2001, 07:00:00 PM »

Sorry to see you go Nath, you were too young to leave us, but such is life, I guess you looked for it, but at least you left with style, unlike that dork TOWD.

-Animal

I dont want to start a "who's the best" discussion......but I've seen a few people around the MA that just stand out (to me anyway) and I wanted to know what kinda reputations these guys have got.

FunkedUp.   This guy completely shocked the life outta me when I dove on him with a 10k alt advantage.  I was dead in seconds.

NathBDP.   Watched this guy completely clean house over A1 last tour.....awesome.  But then watched him crow about it all over ch 1.  Is this guy very young?

Ripsnort.  Havnt seen him fly (not knowningly anyway) but someone was telling me about "Ripsnort's missions".  WTF was he on about there?

SwoopGB.  Saw this guy only yesterday, he arrived at 10k in a spit V over a low furball south of A45 (12 of us v about 4 knights) and dove straight in.  He shot down 8 of us before someone finally got him.  I think he ran outta ammo.  Wicked.

Mitsu.  Saw a kill streak the other day.  Victory 38 by Mitsu.  WTF?

Citabria.   Havnt seen him in the MA (again, not knowingly) but people on the boards seem to hold high opinions.......who's Citabria then?

Knobface

Message by Dead Man Flying

Yes.  Now go check the stats on NathBDP, who almost exclusively flies the 190A8 low and slow on the deck in furballs.  He's got a K/T of 0.0035 -- better than just about every Spit driver I know.

Started by hblair, Message by hblair
Relevance: 16.1%

Who is your nemesis in Aces High? in other words which pilot really has your number, gives you the most trouble, or you just cannot kill? You don't necessarily have to dislike them.

For me, I have two, Nathbdp and Citabria. It seems every time I encounter these jokers I do my absolute worst flying. They pretty much kill me every time we meet on equal terms!

I had a ladder duel with nathbdp a few months ago. It was the first time I have ever been shut out in a duel. It was a really humbling experience. At first I told myself something wasn't quite right, then it settled in that he just flat out spanked me!

Nath, I want some lessons too .

-Urchin

FW-190 Evasive Manuevers
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2001, 10:51:00 AM »
Watch NathBDP do his scissor thing-a-majig.  I can insantly tell when it's him when I'm creeping up on a 190.  I THINK he throttles back, and once you get to about d.800 or so, he cranks it left, you turn left, then he nails it right, and BANG, he gets a crossshot on you, EVERY DAMN TIME (and no, he doesn't miss). 

I've tried everything against the little gaffer, and I still haven't won one with him yet when I've got the advantage at his 6.  And no, he won't tell me how he's doing it either. 

He's the best 190 pilot in the game IMO.

-------

I've seen Nath go off before, but I've never seen him use both a racist and a homophobic statement in one sentence.

:/

-- Todd/DMF

(ie. NathBDP in just about any plane against any pilot 1v1 would win!) I Say we PERK NathBDP and forget about stats. Statistical Data is OVERMODELED!   

--Thunder

my most telling encounter with nathbdp as my adversary was my last one a while back. I was e fighting a zeke which I realized was nath after he taunted me repeatedly daring me to dogfight him. he hit one of my p38s engines as I b&z'd his zeke so I ran like a girl for base but was two far and the zeke caught my 1 engined twin and blew me up. we proceeded to get into a word battle and traded insults. then I said...

"Citabria: what the hell are we fighting about?"
"Nath: dunno, wanna wing?"
"Citabria: sure"

winged up and tore the heck out of everything in sight and got along famously.

its the nature of the game to be adversarial and it is easy to lose sight of the fact that the guys on the other team are not your enemy, even when they wipe the floor with you. the sting of defeat can be agrivating. how you choose to deal with it will determine the enjoyment you receive from sims like these.

it's easy to smile when things are going your way.

-citabria

But beware: tomorrow, I am taking lessons from NathBDP in how to reverse and kill 51's that jump you  .

Did some training with him minutes ago -  that kid really knows his stuff.

So, my ego is in tatters, and I shall now go to sleep  .

-stsanta

74  General Forums / Aces High General Discussion / WTG 9./JG 54

on: September 16, 2001, 04:45:00 PM

Started by funkedup, Message by Animal

NathBDP is AH's sex symbol.

And there's more.

HUGS.

-NathBDP

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
Re: WOOOO WOOOO
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 03:48:02 PM »
Hi nath.  :salute

Welcome back.  :airplane:
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 03:50:27 PM »
my most telling encounter with nathbdp as my adversary was my last one a while back. I was e fighting a zeke which I realized was nath after he taunted me repeatedly daring me to dogfight him. he hit one of my p38s engines as I b&z'd his zeke so I ran like a girl for base but was two far and the zeke caught my 1 engined twin and blew me up. we proceeded to get into a word battle and traded insults. then I said...

"Citabria: what the hell are we fighting about?"
"Nath: dunno, wanna wing?"
"Citabria: sure"

winged up and tore the heck out of everything in sight and got along famously.

its the nature of the game to be adversarial and it is easy to lose sight of the fact that the guys on the other team are not your enemy, even when they wipe the floor with you. the sting of defeat can be agrivating. how you choose to deal with it will determine the enjoyment you receive from sims like these.

it's easy to smile when things are going your way.

-citabria

I remember that now that you posted that lol!

lets wing! :)
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 05:04:09 PM »
I remember you tearing my Spit IX a new one in your Fw190A-8 once....

Not at all like the helpless Fw190A-8 pilot and his P-51D friend that I took in a heavy bellybutton Mosquito.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2012, 06:17:02 PM »
So many shade trolls where is the ban hammer? :bhead
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline NOT

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2012, 06:26:43 PM »
OOOOOOOOOH OOOOOOOOOOH look at me, I came back!!!!!   :noid :rolleyes: :huh   And I am awesome at a video game, I will go so far in life with that skill.......... :headscratch: :headscratch: :neener:

:aok

NOT

AKNOT

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2012, 06:35:25 PM »
Decided to toss in the green tights for a flight suit again?

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2012, 06:39:08 PM »
 :)  :aok  :cheers:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2012, 06:42:11 PM »
Swims up, looks at tiny piece of bait on HUGE hook, tied to a 1" rope leading up to the surface and.......I CAN SEE YOUR BOAT MAN !  You put waaay to much chum in the water and the guys just 40 feet away in the other boat (thread) have got the waters so agitated there aint no way anything is gunna bite.  Pull up your anchor, idle away, don't look back, and do not make a wake, the sharks are agitated and, YOU'RE GUNNA NEED A BIGGER BOAT !

PS If you really are a returning player your timing could not be worse and the "testimonials" you so generously supplied are .................... pretentious, pathetic and preemptive.

:salute Glad you are back  :D
Wag more, bark less.

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2012, 09:24:32 PM »
LOL!!!

One obvious troll thread and everyone believes it. Then there's this real one and no one believes it. It's a good thing the BKs  don't prowl the board anymore, it'd be a field day.
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2012, 09:28:55 PM »
Dud you out this shade and.....
See Rule #4

Offline 4Prop

• Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2012, 09:42:15 PM »
someone say shade?

items I'll need:
rope
tree
stool

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2012, 09:43:20 PM »
LOL!!!

One obvious troll thread and everyone believes it. Then there's this real one and no one believes it. It's a good thing the BKs  don't prowl the board anymore, it'd be a field day.

I'm certain the in-game NathBDP is the original. :)

I have heard proof. :old:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Nurminen

• Nickel Member
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2012, 04:50:55 AM »
Welcome back, The Rooster.  :cool:

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2012, 04:56:50 AM »
Birdo's new shade.