Author Topic: Why I still want to HO  (Read 7875 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Why I still want to HO
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2012, 08:48:08 PM »
Look away Midway, he could smite you with a single glance leaving only a pair of smoking moccasins  :eek:

Isn't it cool that it's so obvious Kazaa is deservingly a FPH's FPH?  I have chosen well, you have to admit.  Many many would agree.

I will never forget his voice PM to me "Midway, I am your god, bow before me."  It was when he and Bruv were flying together shooting me down at will.   Probably my favorite Aces High memory.  :cheers:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 10:11:03 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2012, 08:59:10 PM »

I will never forget his voice PM to me "Midway, I am your god, bow before me."  

Reminded me of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlmIeH7DT_w   :D
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2012, 09:34:04 PM »
Who is Kazaa...........no..........I dont mean Who is Kazaa.....I mean Who is Kazaa?.......I'm so confused...... :old:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 09:41:52 PM by Canspec »

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2012, 09:42:12 PM »
Who is Kazaa?.........no......I dont mean Who is Kazaa.....I mean Who is Kazaa?.......I'm so confused...... :old:

Kazaa is awesomeness^2.    Think of Bruv, then think of Bruv times Bruv.

There is none better that I know of.  I rarely got to see Kazaa, but the experience is extremely memorable.  Ask others... They will tell you.

If Bruv were to have a FPH, it would be Kazaa.  The level of skill is unimaginable to most.  How anyone can be that good and smart is beyond my level of comprehension still.

During his time in Aces High, he was the most elite stick in the game, he won the TOC, he can do moves in his Spitfire others can only dream of, he passed on much skill to Bruv, he helped people, on occasion, in the DA.  

Many miss him tremendously.  A true legend of Aces High.  His Id should be retired like a sport champion's jersey/number is retired as none are worthy of it.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 10:27:56 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2012, 10:32:24 PM »
Why I still want to HO...

Because you're a tard?

Unless you're in a 110, 410, or a bomber, theres NO excuse for HO'ing a fighter besides lack of skill.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2012, 10:51:51 PM »
Because you're a tard?

Unless you're in a 110, 410, or a bomber, theres NO excuse for HO'ing a fighter besides lack of skill.

I have to admit to HOing DMGOD's pony tonight, among others.  It took two HOs to down it.  It was the wrong thing to do. :frown:  I will have to recommit myself to NOMOHO again, difficult as it is.

Kazaa has guided me and others have in the past as well.  I need to accept the proper way to fight and not be tempted by the HO.  I will try harder. :frown:

Forgive me to those I have HOed. :frown:

Let others be guided to not HO as well. :old:

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2012, 11:15:09 PM »
I need to accept the proper way to fight and not be tempted by the HO.  I will try harder. :frown:

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2012, 12:10:42 AM »
I flew with Bruv in the Few.......and there was no Kazaa......not even a mention...... :old:

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2012, 01:21:31 AM »
Midway 90% of the player base HO so it isn't a condition of yours.

If you up a capped base continue to HO every player that you deem to be hording, ganging or vulching.  The noble fight goes out the window when people come in 10+ on your field.  Kill them quickly. 

You have very rarely HOed me when you know it is a 1vs1 situation.  Maybe other less skilled sticks do not have the abilities to gain your six fairly and are embarrassed about their own lack of ACM.

Also fly whatever you want.  If everyone flew spitfires this game would be much more exciting.
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2012, 01:44:18 AM »
I ho gangtards all night long.  If someone has failed 3-4 HO attempts on me, I will also ho them. Then I taunt them mercilessly.  :t
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 01:45:50 AM by Scotch »
-AoM-

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2012, 02:07:35 AM »
I avoid the HO 99.9% of the time, no matter if I am in a 5v1, I always seem to lose when I do HO, and if I do win I usually come out with an oil leak, rad leak, pw, hub cannon, etc.
Granted my aim sucks but still, you will rarely find me HO'ing unless I am in something like a 110 or hurricane from a totally capped field or whatever.
So to me it's better to avoid *shrugs*
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2012, 02:33:41 AM »
I don't always walk away unscathed, but it is satisfying spraying all over their face... :D
-AoM-

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2012, 02:43:01 AM »
Btw, it does seem like since I returned for those last few months, the k4 takes way more face damage. I won't even attack buffs usually. Just means a rad or pw in 1ping.
-AoM-

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2012, 04:05:26 AM »
You HO away if you want to Midway, but please stop with the pretence of it being a moment of weakness and the increasingly sad pattern of asking for forgiveness. Take responsibility for your actions and embrace who you are and what you are  :old:

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2012, 05:35:27 AM »
Midway 90% of the player base HO so it isn't a condition of yours.

If you up a capped base continue to HO every player that you deem to be hording, ganging or vulching.  The noble fight goes out the window when people come in 10+ on your field.  Kill them quickly. 

You have very rarely HOed me when you know it is a 1vs1 situation.  Maybe other less skilled sticks do not have the abilities to gain your six fairly and are embarrassed about their own lack of ACM.

Also fly whatever you want.  If everyone flew spitfires this game would be much more exciting.

:) :cheers: