Author Topic: Badboy is a good man!  (Read 11187 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Badboy is a good man!
« on: June 17, 2013, 11:26:33 AM »
and a great contributor.  Nuff said. :aok

:salute Badboy :rock

PS: No need for anyone to respond... just making sure all know the truth.

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Re: Badboy is a good man!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 11:30:49 AM »
you sure?

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 11:35:44 AM »
you sure?

I would not have made the statement if I wasn't.  The proof is in the pudding as well as from my own knowledge and interaction. http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=2314;sa=showPosts

I don't intend for this to be a long discussion since the evidence is overwhelmingly obvious, but ignored by so many.

I challenge anyone to click on any of the 60 pages of his posts and tell me you don't learn something of value on every page of 15 posts and that you can't see how much awesome knowledge, insight and good he has brought to Aces High. :salute

If I had room for one more Fighter Pilot Hero, Badboy would be it. :rock
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 11:39:58 AM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 11:49:15 AM »
well, there will be some that have known "badboy" a long time that will say different... people that have experience in dealing with him...  just sayin...   

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2013, 12:19:16 PM »
I think Midway is Tim McGraw's shade!

The resemblance in word selection is uncanny!   :uhoh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_auxcCagHI
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2013, 05:18:55 PM »

Step into my world of imagination 40 Watt, a world of extrapolation and deduction and let's work the timeline together:

<Long intake of breath>

Zippy hunts you down in MA, you duel, he claims ownership, you deny, you request film, he posts film, you said you nearly had him, nay says he, view the film, all can see, dangled a sucker shot, did get to fire your guns but, pwned like a sucker. Cobblers says you. K? K.

Along comes Shida. Aha! says I, interesing ACM, seen it before, exactly the same in Badboy's "Don't get in a flap" thread. Perfect match, same pilot, very very obvious and unmistakable to ACM students everywhere. Therefore Zippy = Badboy, and since Zippy also = DozyDuck, Rufio, Gundog, whatever, Badboy = DozyDuck et al. Q.E.D.

Now just pause here for a second and summarize:

Zippy said he pwned you, provided film of pwning and gloated and smack talked you on the strength of it. Bragging rights you see, you should comprehend this part. Remember this and whom it serves...

Now, AFTER my accusation, RIGHT after, what does Zippy do? Sudden U-turn: 'ah well no you see, wasn't my film after all, I think Badboy gave me that one actually, it was just an example film of how I did it'.

Now HERE IS THE CRUCIAL QUESTION (and the nail in the coffin): whose agenda does it serve for Gunzo / Zippy to make this U-turn? To disclaim this film? It isn't his, because: he just gave up his bragging rights and proof that he pwned you, made himself look like a liar and a complete arse for posting a bogus film. Why would he admit to that? THERE IS NOTHING IN THAT ACTION FOR HIM.

This of course is because they are one and the same person. The ONLY evidential connection between Zippy and Badboy is the identical ACM shown in both films. One made by Badboy and one made by Zippy (for the reasons previously mentioned).

In order to refute my accusation the connection between the ACM shown in the film must be broken or detached from one of them. It can't be detached from Badboy's forum account because it's been there for years for all to see. The only place the connection can be broken is Zippy's end. Therefore Zippy dissavows the film, and even claims it was given to him by Badboy (hence feebly trying to suggest another reason for the similarity of ACM).

This doesn't further Zippy's agenda it furthers Badboy's shade account activities under the name of Zippy, Gunzo, DozyDuck, Rufio etc. Therefore Gunzo is ALSO Badboy's forum account, Zippy is ALSO his online account and if Zippy is, then so is DozyDuck, Rufio, Nacho, Hotdog etc. etc. He has incriminated himself by suspiciously disowning the Zippy film and has NOW EVEN REMOVED THE MOVIE FILE UPLOADED UNDER GUNZO'S FORUM ACCOUNT.

I KNEW HE'D DO THAT, this line was all he could think of in a hurry, his ego trapped him into posting that film and I downloaded the film myself in anticipation of him removing it and here it is for everyones convenience:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gf58sg99gds0q57/MidwayKill.mpg

Yes, yes, oh yeah, can you feel that buddy? Huh? Huh? Huh? I have exorcised the demons, this house is clear.

(Image removed from quote.)

Closing remarks: your evidence Midway isn't evidence at all but character reference and everbody else supplied only opinion. Your testomony about it not being you in the film can be dismissed (even I can see it's you and I haven't fought you for half a year) because you instantly fall in love with any player in Aces High who has ACM which is superior to yours and you can't understand and you make them an FPH to denote this fact. The moment I suggested it was Badboy you instantly fell in love with him, jumped to his defense, started a new thread to protect his 'good character' and did your own U-turn like a spineless feeble-minded worm.

Now I beg you do not speak to me for at least six months or until you get a new lightbulb. Sniff.

Ok, Nrshida...  to not hijack any other threads or further discuss your Badboy and Gunzo/Zippy theory anywhere else with you, I've moved my quoting of your post into this one.

First, know this... I have great respect for you, likely far more than you have for me, but I'm fine with that.  You, NrShida, are an awesome person, a fun Aces High pilot, and words escape me as to how much appreciation I have for you.  If I've offended you in any way in the past, present, or future... I hereby humbly and sincerely and publicly apologize. :salute

As to Gunzo/Zippy...

I don't perfectly recall the one DA fight now.  It's been too many days.  I took it casual having no idea this guy was going to make a big deal out of it and go back to the MA after a single duel to brag.  Had I known, I think I could have beaten him by focusing a bit more.  I thought I hit him pretty good, the film shows no hits... which is why I don't believe that is the film of Zippy vs me.   I could be wrong since I've had many fights with others since and memories tend to get mixed together.  Note that it is not an .ahf but a movie so I can't tell and find it odd that Gunzo would not have posted the ahf file.  He said he did not film the sortie and since I didn't either, I can't say much more than that.

Badboy, in every interaction I've had with him is awesome, nice, thoughtful, and just plain good.  All his 60 pages of posts are good, many are awesome good and even legendary in terms of training value.

My read of Gunzo's posts are the opposite... I've already shown you quotes from both people and how night and day they are.  Yet you ignore that obvious evidence of human nature and character exposed in each of their posts.

I'm 100% sure Gunzo is Zippy.  Gunzo said things only Zippy would know from our MA fight

But, Zippy also made quite the mistake when he claimed I was in a Spit16... which I wasn't.  How could someone as experienced as Badboy make such a mistake?  We were in Spit8s or Spit9s.

If anyone can prove to me that I'm wrong, and that Zippy/Gunzo is Badboy I will reduce my posting on BBS and ch200 to no more than one per week for the rest of this year.  Since you know I like to talk... that is a significant penalty I will submit myself to for being wrong.

I can not be more certain that I'm right though about the fact that Badboy is not Gunzo/Zippy.

I've given you all my research and evidence and highly credible character witnesseses testified as well.  I won't repeat it all here.

Just take this with you... you have no facts.  You weren't in the DA with me.  You throw out your theory, resulting hardcore disparagement and character impugnation based entirely on loose assumptions regarding one short film showing one commonly used technique... and your apparent (and biased) history of bottled up emotions re your false supposition that Badboy is bad and therefore Gunzo must be Badboy.

It is wrong, imho, for you who laments "grown men, flaming, griefing, mocking and judging others" in this thread: http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,349964.0.html to do EXACTLY what you complain about.  It is the definition of hypocrisy.

You owe Badboy an apology for having no facts to support such egregious behavior on the part of a trainer who has and still does contribute so much to so many.

Re-read your own two posts and think about how lose your facts are and how severe your accusations are:
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,349796.msg4625003.html#msg4625003 :huh
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,349796.msg4625597.html#msg4625597 :huh

Badboy is good... he is very good... and he is awesome in the amount of real knowledge he contributes to Aces High.... far in excess of your contribution... which is far in excess of mine in terms of training others.

You are wrong in your Gunzo theory, baring fact based evidence to the contrary.

Nrshida... if you have no facts to make such accusations... please... with all due respect...
apologize for the impugnation... and wait until you have facts before you do such a thing again... especially to one who has offered so much value to so many... and most importantly:

Consider your way. :old:
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 07:06:47 PM by Midway »

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2013, 09:12:56 PM »
some people fart just to smell their own stink.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2013, 09:15:06 PM »
just sayin.......
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2013, 09:16:19 PM »
some people fart just to smell their own stink.
something tells me Midturd is looking for something a little more solid...and he won't stop til he gets it.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2013, 02:01:59 AM »
Ok, Nrshida...

Midway,

That was the most well constructed post and most rational argument I have ever seen you make. I must say my respect for you has increased. I know you are following your convictions.

I am also following mine and I have determined to identify the player who creeps around in the DA in a Tempest with a second account in God Mode so he can relentlessly pick, HO and BnZ you, never getting his plane slower than yours. Taking repeated attacks until he downs anyone else that is fighting there whom he takes a dislike to. He drives players away, contributes to some leaving the game and prevents anyone from fighting anyone else while he is there. He is the worst kind of griefer. I know that is Zippy / Gunzo.

No one presently posting in any of these threads has spent longer flying at the lake as I have in the last three years. Zippy = DozyDuck = Rufio etc. There isn't any doubt in anyone that has experienced his squeeky toy antics. Same plane, same tactics, same gunnery, same ACM.

The ACM in Zippy's film I have seen before, when duelling Zippy in similar planes. It is EXACTLY the same ACM in "Badboy's don't get in a flap" thread. Exactly. You can match the approach, style and decision nodes precisely. Trust me, analysing subtle detail like this is my work. Ask other players who have duelled him. I know Debrody has, Pervert has, JunkyII has (he posted a film and made a thread entitled "the man who never lost a duel' or something like that.

BECAUSE of YOUR post, I have realised there is one small possibility I had not considered: the pilot in Badboy's "Don't get into a flap" thread ISN'T Badboy.

If it isn't, then Zippy Dozyduck, et al. ISN'T Badboy. It is THAT pilot instead.

However, Badboy must know who that is, and either doesn't care about my accusations or is protecting this player. I do not know anything of Badboy's behaviour before I joined AH. I have spoken to him, I have fought him under the Badboy callsign and he was always nice and civil to me also.

If Badboy names this pilot OR an old hand in the AH community identifies this pilot I will apologize to Badboy for accusing him of being Zippy, DozyDuck et al.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed freaks" - Zack1234

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2013, 02:43:20 AM »
I think we found out in the other thread the dot wingman griefer is actually TC disappointing to say the least.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2013, 05:30:56 AM »

Midway,

That was the most well constructed post and most rational argument I have ever seen you make. I must say my respect for you has increased...

However, Badboy must know who that is, and either doesn't care ...

If Badboy names this pilot ...

Thank you, Nrshida.

I will leave this thread now with these final words, pulled from one of Badboy's posts which may explain why he hasn't said anything...

"please don't get too involved in threads like this, they really are just a waste of time that could be better spent honing your skills"

"Regards

Badboy"

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2013, 05:32:39 AM »
Thank you, Nrshida.

I will leave this thread now with these final words, pulled from one of Badboy's posts which may explain why he hasn't said anything...

"please don't get too involved in threads like this, they really are just a waste of time that could be better spent honing your skills"

"Regards

Badboy"

Well said. Words of wisdom indeed.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed freaks" - Zack1234

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2013, 05:45:38 AM »
heaps better than stenders....
CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2013, 06:51:49 AM »

If it isn't, then Zippy Dozyduck, et al. ISN'T Badboy. It is THAT pilot instead.

If you're referring to TC...I doubt it. I've known Johnny a long time, have flown with him for several years and know him to nothing other than a stand up guy and member of the community.