Author Topic: P-51 Fuel and Skin Bug  (Read 476 times)

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
P-51 Fuel and Skin Bug
« on: May 25, 2014, 03:44:34 AM »
I've reported this before but I'm starting a new thread.

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,303216.0.html

Previously I was unable to tell Pyro how to reproduce it. I took another look at it today and noticed that it seems to happen consistently
when I have the P-51 selected and exit to the title screen then re-enter. If I exit completely then it doesn't happen.

Select a P-51D, choose skin and more than 25% fuel. Exit to the title screen and re-enter and you have 25% fuel and the default skin.

Select a P-51D, choose skin and more than 25% fuel. Exit to the title screen. Quit to Windows. Restart and re-enter and you retain your fuel and skin selection.

The P-51D pwl file is rewritten when you re-enter from the title screen.

I hope this helps.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
Re: P-51 Fuel and Skin Bug
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2014, 02:08:09 PM »
Also when you change arenas, you go to the title screen for arena selection and it rewrites the P-51 PWL file but if you exit the game entirely it does not and you retain your settings.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2014, 12:50:44 PM »
Since the only difference to the program seems to be the plane number, P-51D is plane 1, and no other aircraft has the same bug, it seems like changing the plane number could fix this if no other cause is evident.

Offline SAJ73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2014, 12:40:49 PM »
I've noticed this too, since the P51 has been my primary ride lately. Changing between arenas and I have to select skin and fuel all over again..  :rolleyes:
TheStig