Author Topic: Nef, tell them what they've won!  (Read 999 times)

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Nef, tell them what they've won!
« on: June 13, 2014, 01:32:12 PM »
A new T-shirt! Be one of the top 3 pilots at the end of the 2014 series in any of the combat challenge Leader boards and I will mail you a really cool t-shirt. The top squad will win a tshirt for every member who participated.  course, be the top pilot in kills, scores or K/D and you will get a trophy as well as a T-shirt!

Combat Challenge VI is two weeks from tonight! And there are 3 challenges remaining this year to claim that top spot! Be sure to check the combat challenge forums here or the leader boards at ahevents.org to see the standings! Good luck all!

There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
Re: Nef, tell them what they've won!
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 01:36:37 PM »

Nice Nef,

CC is a great event on those long two week breaks between FSO's.  Been a while bunch of fun so far and the competition for top spots is intense.

Look forward to this months fights.  I was going to sit this one out due to driving to Von's party the following morning...but can't miss one now.  In the hunt for a couple of those shirts... :aok

<S>

- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2014, 01:42:21 PM »
Nice Nef,

CC is a great event on those long two week breaks between FSO's.  Been a while bunch of fun so far and the competition for top spots is intense.

Look forward to this months fights.  I was going to sit this one out due to driving to Von's party the following morning...but can't miss one now.  In the hunt for a couple of those shirts... :aok

<S>

I will not be hosting this time around as we will be in Philly. The new K/D stats will be posted tonight!
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2014, 01:46:25 PM »
I will not be hosting this time around as we will be in Philly. The new K/D stats will be posted tonight!

I'm going to land my final sortie and jump in the Jeep.

See ya Sat.

- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline bortas1

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2014, 07:45:16 AM »
 :salute nice shirt I will never see a one lol :cheers:

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2014, 07:46:39 AM »
:salute nice shirt I will never see a one lol :cheers:

LoL. The important thing is giving it a try and having fun. As they say, you have to play to win!

Offline BFOOT1

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2014, 11:37:35 PM »
LoL. The important thing is giving it a try and having fun. As they say, you have to play to win!
Is it possible to make a combat challenge t shirt we can buy? Maybe have a 2014 shirt available with a list of the squads who participated and pilots name on front.

Just an idea but I'd buy one ;)
Member of G3MF
III Gruppe, 8 Staffel, JG52, flying Black 12 (Kuban Scenario)

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2014, 08:20:12 AM »
Is it possible to make a combat challenge t shirt we can buy? Maybe have a 2014 shirt available with a list of the squads who participated and pilots name on front.

Just an idea but I'd buy one ;)

Well, That would be up to HTC. I do not own a merchant web site either. Mailing out the winners T's will come down to gathering the winner's addresses. If I got HTC's permission or worked something out with them I would.

I have several idea's for a line of FSO themed T's for squads and players, that I would sell, but I have yet to discuss it with anyone from HTC.