Author Topic: Fight and Duel Reviews  (Read 1132 times)

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Fight and Duel Reviews
« on: August 17, 2014, 11:47:32 PM »
Hey everyone, I wanted to make a thread that's dedicated to reviewing one another's Fights. My hopes are that this will be used by new players to pick up the basics of ACM and where some of the more seasoned guys can really critique one another and pass along tips and tricks.

Ill kick thing off by showing a handful of duels I had recorded. I'll post them in the films and screenshots section.

Here's the link

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,365206.0.html
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 11:53:34 PM by glzsqd »
See Rule #4

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: Fight and Duel Reviews
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 01:00:25 AM »
glzsqd, I think it might be more appropriate to post your films here in the HELP & TRAINING forum, since this is where players come looking for help more often then not...

it might also keep this thread very active and close to the top, if you as well as others, would continue to post your films here

just a thought

hope this helps

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: Fight and Duel Reviews
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 01:38:45 AM »
Yea It does seem kind of silly to have separate threads for write ups and footage, however I wanted to avoid using 3rd party websites to post films since most aren't secure and I've even gotten viruses from a couple.

It would be awesome if I could just post the film as an attachment, like how your able to post in the films and screenshots section.

I wanted the thread in the help section because it seems to have more traffic than the films and screenshots section.

Thanks for the input TC. Maybe one of the forum administrators can give us the ability to play post films here directly.

<S>
See Rule #4