Author Topic: When an AH family member flys there last sortie.  (Read 1072 times)

Offline Butcherbird702

• Zinc Member
When an AH family member flys there last sortie.
« on: June 12, 2017, 04:26:45 PM »
    We have a lack or absence of the female species on our sim. I try to help this by showing my girlfriend that when we rent a C-152 and go see lake mead or the grand canyon is not much different from what I'm doing on "that airplane game". I bring this up because isn't it funny how so many of us from past years just showed up recently. I'm heartbroken to say one of us will never throw a check six, join our missions, or anything ever again. Most of you knew her as "Slychick" R.I.P. she now is forever in the clouds. Jessica Jasmine O'Rourke was the name she was given when she was born (this is going to be hard for  me ill do my best). She was born in Arizona in 1988 to two drug addled parents and one hell of a good older brother. Her and her brother were sent to Las Vegas, NV with reletives when the parents eventually ended up in jail. Her father was in prison until she was 16 or 17 the mother never really got it back together. Her Aunt the person who took on the job of mother was a good woman but was deathly afraid of her husband and so was Jessica. There was a balance in her life for all the bad amazing things happened for instance: She's got a published poem somewhere. On a school field trip she found an arrow head in the middle of the desert that was made by natives of the land (indians).It hangs in a museum in Indian Springs with a plaque stating she found it and when. She had incredible grades matter of fact she was valedictorian of her graduating class. . at our high school. Met former president  Clinton She had scholarships but at 18 years old at her birthday party with all her friends watching her uncle/father took the plate she was eating from and smashed it. Something about your 18 now... and you need to find a way to eat. In Las Vegas girls have no problem selling themselves or imagery of themselves  to get what they want. I say this because EVERY SINGLE ONE every girl that grew up here rich, poor, dosen' t matter did some kind of adult disgusting  thing to make money. Vegas is a small town it's like California way too many people no jobs. I got lucky I was born privileged wait, more like spoiled rotten but that all changed the day grandma died. Jessica with no real idea of what she wanted went that route I'm guessing  she was going to go back to school just kept putting it off, turning 18 in Las Vegas usually ends up in regrettable memories almost always. So I guess we had met in high school and I totally blew her off. Years later my friend is showing me pictures of Jess (not the kind you show your mother) So she comes over I ignore her thinking my friend has this under control. This moron I guess was dating another girl that had a feeling she went looking for him and went straight to my house. He takes me aside and says man please play this like she's your girlfriend. SNAFU. Anyhow got her phone number started dating she moved it she loved ferrets and we had 2 (hence the handle DaFerret) she saw I had all this crazy airplane stuff, it's obvious to anyone that knows me for more than 5 minutes to see I'm infatuated by aircraft. Helicopters, Airplanes, birds anything with the capability to leave terra firma at will. It started to grow in her so I decided to do the Howard Hughes and take her flying for real. That hook-line-and-sinker
makes just about anyone say wow! Depending on the pilot. She flew a few times under my alias on AH she was a natural stick and rudder woman. I went... my grandma went all out built her a custom machine saitek x-52s with pedals (I had the 52pros). So everything was a dream for about 2 years then in one week my grandma dies. K her 2 sons my dad and his brother would beat me and her to get money all the way till she died. My mother knew him for 3 months and in that time they accidently had me. Hated each other since. Jess and I didnt know how to pay bills, work, nothing everything was given to us. We had 2 Subarus 2002 wrx & 05'Sti suddenly one day just like that I don't have one penny to put gas in my car. My mother probably would have helped but lived in Montana at that time, dad wished I didn't exist. We were so scared I don't know who but someone from AH was talking with her and western unioned her a little bit of money (thankgod). I tried to cover it up, didn't let anyone know thinking in a few days someone will call me and tell me what yia yia  (that's Greek for grandma) had set up for me cause certainly everyone knows there gonna die in a week. I never knew what a pawn shop was till then. When I was younger I had worked at Autozone, RadioShack, and selling toys in the mall. But it was too late. I didn't know how or where the bills for the power were going. Our landlord gave me a month cause he felt bad he was a good guy. So she went to Arizona with her brother I held signs on the freeway and lived on the street. About that time I guess she met a guy that was a drug guy and I'm not talking marijuana  (I indulge here and there) but I started to get on my feet a friend let me stay over. I started working for his dad. So out of the blue Jess calls my friend from Arizona as fate would have it I'm right there he gives me the phone she's crying somethings wrong after 5 or 6 years you just know by the sound of the voice. I tell her to get on the bus and come back (I wish I wouldn't have) My friends dad set us up like I was his son too to this day I respect that family so much and I hope it's not too late for me to have something like that. She got back and weighed less than 100lbs bruises just like I was meeting a new person and she had brought a monster back with her. She was telling me about things I never dreamed I would hear in my life. Drugs this and drugs that it's easy to sell and I loved her so much I didn't see what she was saying I was totally ignorant to meth and all that toejam at a party I had smoked something in a joint that was being passed around I was so sick. I've been playing AH lately and smoked maybe one cigarette while I was autoclimbing I have a whole beer next to me i didn't finish last night I'm totally free in AH I guess that's my drug. People outta try flying instead of drugs. So I'm sure u know what happend right I started doing it with her next I'm too scared to go to work. My friend knew right away but when I didn't go to work for his dad the game was up. They said I had to find a new job after Jan 1st. I'm skipping ahead. It's Christmas and now we live in the ghetto we look like bums. Didn't feel at all like Christmas. I had got a card from my Mom that had a prepaid credit card inside with some money on it. I tried hard to have a good holidays but we were fighting and fighting (verbally haven't hit a girl to this day after watching my grandmother get beat). She said she was going to kill herself I'm like ya right I just want more dope I said mean things, things I really didn't mean I just wanted to piss her off. She never got a call a card nothing from any of her family. So it's the day after Christmas we run out of stuff but I had hid some for me being greedy. I lied to her said we were out when she caught me she said "your never going to see me again!" Ran out the front door at like 10 at night barefooted. I'm grabbing shoes, keys (to the door the cars were long gone) cellphone to go chase her apologize and ask her if she would put herself in treatment with me. I'm running hard to catch her before she does something dumb but I run halfway to my friends house same one. I'm like no way she outran me she's back probably trying to get into the house and the door is locked. It's freezing outside so I call everyone I know for a ride back but by this time everyone knows I use drugs and nobody wants to come around anymore. Finally her friend a gay guy that liked me came and took me back to the apartment. First place I looked I found her. There are dark places between the buildings she was lying there face down. We don't need to mention what she looked like but I cleaned her up before anyone saw her like that and was screaming at the top of my lungs call 911 and give me water cause that was the last thing she ever said water and then I love you. I picked her up held her till the ambulance got there I can remember her still alive when they took her but the cops found all the parafanelia and then they wanted me a neighbor grabbed me and told me to run. That's what I did. I had James dosent doesn't matter he's gay drive me to the hospital they wouldn't let me see her (I know why now) anyway it was like 3am when I finally got home I wrote her a note explaining how sorry I was and that there's a free rehab in town you have to wait your turn though cause all there bed's are full. The morning came and so did the phone call it was her brothers wife... She said she didn't make it. James drove me there I was in the twilight zone I hadn't slept I didn't know up from down they confirmed the worst news you can get. To this day we don't know what exactly killed her in the time I was running she had stole and are an entire bottle of Tylenol. Nobody had money to do a toxicology. My worthless dad did a nice thing for once in his selfish life and paied to have her cremated. I was done I didn't care what I had to do. I went to Montana never ever wanted to see Las Vegas again. I got back into Target Archery I wanted to get sponsor's and go pro. So the big deal tournament for indoor Archery is in LV went to the Vegas shoot 4 years ago and ran into a childhood friend. She looked amazing from what I remembered she was Jessica's friend also. I moved back started talking to my dad. Me and "qbnbarbi" have been together everyday since. So there it is I feel I owe her (Jess) and you guys whatever was said and happened made her the happiest anyone had ever seen her. She would glow headphones on h.o.t.a.s. from when she woke up till about 9/10pm everyday with or without me she loved Aces High. Jessica we miss you and wish you were still annoying some one with your 110. There was a video I made for her on YouTube entitled slychick something or another she must have shown everyone. You know what was the best when you knew it was her and Betty going at it. To all the females of AH there is a special place in our hearts for you. Godbless.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: When an AH family member flys there last sortie.
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2017, 04:53:59 PM »
There are no words........... Sorry Butcher. I'm glad things are better now.   

Jess  :salute
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Butcherbird702

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 05:26:35 PM »
For all the fallen Aces this post is for you, you will always be remembered.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
Gone from the game. Please see Spikes or Nefarious for any Ahevents.net admin needs.

Offline hgtonyvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2017, 06:05:30 PM »
 :salute
CO of the Hell Hounds. In Game: Rud3boi
*Ain't no grave can hold my body down.*

Top German Ace of Pantelleria 1943
            6./JG 27- 109G-2

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2017, 06:27:11 PM »
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline Phast12

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2017, 07:53:23 PM »
Phast
JG4
WW1 - Jasta 11

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2017, 08:09:22 PM »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2017, 08:16:48 PM »
 :salute Slychick
Wag more, bark less.

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2017, 08:41:12 PM »
CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

Offline LocoMoto

• Copper Member
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2017, 09:40:11 PM »

Offline DH367th

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2017, 10:48:44 PM »
You don't have to be crazy but it helps

Offline Rodent57

• AH Training Corps
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2017, 11:45:35 PM »
 :salute Slychick   

Butcherbird702,

Don't stop finding your way to a clear sky!  Best wishes.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new
Setting an example is not the main means of influencing others; it is the only means
-AE

Offline StabOps

• Copper Member
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2017, 12:04:53 AM »
Amen.....

just do the best you can everyday brother....thats gotten me through some rough times hope it helps you.

<S> Slychick

StabOps
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline bozon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2017, 01:50:08 AM »
no words  :(
 :salut
Mosquito VI - twice the spitfire, four times the ENY.

Click!>> "So, you want to fly the wooden wonder" - <<click!
the almost incomplete and not entirely inaccurate guide to the AH Mosquito.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOWswdzGQs