Author Topic: Resupply question  (Read 243 times)

Offline SKurj

• Gold Member
Resupply question
« on: October 05, 2001, 09:29:00 AM »
Ok there isn't alot of documentation on how this system works so I have this question:

If base A2 (example) is damaged, will selecting an M3 in the hangar with supplies at the same base and then exiting to the tower resupply the base?  If there are several friendly vehicles firing at the attacking hordes be resupplied in the same manner?

SKurj

Offline Vermillion

• Platinum Member
Resupply question
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2001, 09:59:00 AM »
The documentation says that you can not "resupply" the field you spawn from.

Online Tilt

• Platinum Member
      • FullTilt
Resupply question
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2001, 10:26:00 AM »
Originally posted by Vermillion:
The documentation says that you can not "resupply" the field you spawn from.

But you can resupply vehicles that have spawned from the same base?

Hence spawn a supply M3 drop ammo and exit. 1st local Flak to hit his button is resupplied with ammo. Repeat....

Presumably there are presets for fuel and ammo to disable or limit the resupply function when they are too low at the spawn field. (like the inability to load drop tanks or the % fuel thingy......)

Tilt
Ludere Vincere

Offline Zippatuh

• Silver Member
Resupply question
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2001, 10:31:00 AM »
They did say that you couldn’t re-supply the same field you spawn from.

As for re-supplying a vehicle, that’s not a biggie, I rarely have run out of ammunition before someone drops a pickle on me.  The good thing is that it will repair damage.  That is outstanding.  I’m thinking though that getting someone to spawn an M3 to repair some GV’s when a base is under attack, lol, not sure it will happen much outside squads.

Zippatuh

Offline EagleFW

• Zinc Member
Resupply question
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2001, 11:25:00 AM »
when excactly do you resuply someone? if the base is getting attacket than you cant....  :confused:

Offline Tails

• Nickel Member
Resupply question
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2001, 11:35:00 AM »
Sure you can. Either find someone stupid...er...brave enough to go out in an m3 dropping crates for people. Or if that fails, air-drop them from the goon. Again, 'brave' pilot required in the middle of an attack
BBTT KTLI KDRU HGQK GDKA SODA HMQP ACES KQTP TLZF LKHQ JAWS SMZJ IDDS RLLS CHAV JEUS BDLI WFJH WQZQ FTXM WUTL KH

(Yup, foxy got an Enigma to play with)