Author Topic: Hello  (Read 3774 times)

kep

Hello
« on: December 08, 2000, 12:39:00 PM »
hi, several of my squaddies have told me that a few people are assuming that im someone by the name of ram or fishu.  this is not true, i have been playing H2H for awhile maybe that is why u are so suprised that my stats are exceptional and that i have no other stats in previous tours... but this is realy bothering my gaming experience when people keep calling me ram/fishu when i am not these ppl, so i ask you to plz stop, these assumtions are not true.

horrido,
kep

Nath-BDP

Hello
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2000, 12:46:00 PM »
Hiya Kep, don't let all the things these gimps say pull ya down, they are just pissed that someone they never heard of before is kicking ass...

P.S. Welcome to 9./JG 54!

P.P.S. Fishu isn't playing AH right now ya tools, if he was i'd know about it.

------------------
Nath_____
9./JG 54 "Grünherz"

"It felt as if an angel was pushing..."
-Reponse of Gen. Adolf Galland after flying the fourth prototype Me 262 in May 1943.

[This message has been edited by Nath-BDP (edited 12-08-2000).]

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
Hello
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2000, 01:03:00 PM »
Hi kep,

Atlanta? Cool.

You're only 1 3/4 hours away from me. Lets hook up for some brews and war stories.

You game?

hblair

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
Hello
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2000, 01:08:00 PM »
HeH HB.  

don't let all the things these gimps say pull ya down

Obviously Nath's households lacks mirrors.

ICE input please....

[This message has been edited by Torque (edited 12-08-2000).]

Offline Wardog

• Copper Member
Hello
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2000, 02:19:00 PM »
stats are exceptional

LOL, Nath ya blew it. Ya can change your name but your arrogance will never change.

Only 2 people i know that will watch there countrymen die while circling above to wait and see if enemy con has taken damage and is outa E as he kills your countrymen, Fishu & Nath..

LOL... Nice to have you back allready, but name change aint gona help your boring personality    

Gawd, this is even better, your posted email address hepatitusispk@hotmail.com  busted a nut for 1/2 laughin Nath/kep .. hehe to funny.

Dog out...

[This message has been edited by Wardog (edited 12-08-2000).]

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Hello
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2000, 02:42:00 PM »
Note the key words:  ppl    plz

BTW, Nath, alot of these guys have been doing flight sims for years, do you think they haven't seen folks do this before? LOL!

Is this a new record, 24 hours quit, then signed on with new name?

[This message has been edited by Ripsnort (edited 12-08-2000).]

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Hello
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2000, 03:27:00 PM »
Naw...last time he quit in the afternoon and was up late that evening  
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
Hello
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2000, 03:37:00 PM »
Wardog

Originally posted by Wardog:
Only 2 people i know that will watch there countrymen die while circling above to wait and see if enemy con has taken damage and is outa E as he kills your countrymen, Fishu & Nath..
(edited 12-08-2000).][/B]

Man thats nothing I like the heros that drag a con to you while you are on the deck stugling and then wait till you beat the guy to zip down and steal the kill. Or you clear their tail and they wait till the guys wingless to contribute...
Not to say these two arnt that way, but you have to broden your horizons if you think they are unique.

SleepyKD

Hello
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2000, 03:38:00 PM »
this is getting anoying. why do you people keep changing names? Identity crisis?    

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
Hello
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2000, 03:58:00 PM »
Hello ppl are confusing me with being that Torque guy please this is wrong my name is Torque..........DOH!!

AKSeaWulfe

Hello
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2000, 04:02:00 PM »
Aren't there meds for these kind of people?
-SW

Nath-BDP

Hello
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2000, 08:20:00 PM »
Maybe you're right and maybe I am kep. I never said I was actually quitting Aces High. I made a new handle because of all the stereotypes I have under Nath, I can't concentrate on the game when I have a bunch of baboons waiting to jump me on the next thing I say.

This so called community in Aces High is rather pathetic, you all have egos that are the size of Mt. Rushmore (although you may not realize it) and when someone like me who's many moons younger than most of you threatens you or your ego you all of a sudden start making remarks about my age like a bunch of 3rd grade bullies harassing the kid who excels in class.

But its okay, I love how most of you worship me like I'm some sort of god and the joy you get out of figuring out ways to prove I'm kep--like it makes a difference who I am.

You know what? You all need to get a life, take a walk outside, go carry on a conversation with a bum on the corner, do something that gets your dull obsessive brains away from the monitor.

peons.

funked

Hello
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2000, 08:41:00 PM »
ROFL!!!

Nath-BDP

Hello
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2000, 08:56:00 PM »
Heres a perfect example,

Wartard said:

LOL... Nice to have you back allready, but name change aint gona help your boring personality.

It's Wardog, this shouldn't be too hard...

First question, do you have a film of this supposedly cowardice behavior by me?  Because I truly can't recall acting this this fashion, let me answer my question for you--no you don't have proof so don't bother coming back here and replying, you've lost.

Don't be jealous wardog, with a bit more practice you can be as skilled as me or fishu.  

Don't be mad because we're smart!

Bully!

Offline Jigster

• Copper Member
      • http://www.33rd.org
Hello
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2000, 10:19:00 PM »
btw multiple personality disorder requires there actually be some difference in their personalities. A better diagnosis would be an Identity crisis or lost identity.

(psychology final on Tues, sigh)

And now I'm certain that I'm gonna switch back to my old AW CPID.

- Bessy