Author Topic: KOTH - schedule changes POLL  (Read 734 times)

Offline BigMax

• Gold Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
KOTH - schedule changes POLL
« on: October 31, 2003, 07:41:40 PM »
Alrighty fellers, where do I start....?

As we head into the holiday season it has come to my attention that the Fridays that would normally be KOTH days are really awkward Fridays (One after Thanksgiving and Christmas).  Therefore, we (CMs) have been looking at ways to fix this problem for the playing community without causing conflicts in other events' schedules...  The single best idea is as follows:

• Keep EuroKOTH on Fridays at the same time hosting November's on the 21st and December's on the 19th so as to not impact anyone's holiday plans.
  • move KOTH to Saturdays from now on, hosting it on 11/22 and 12/20 at the regular time.  The change adds much needed flexibility in KOTH's scheduling as it will no longer conflict with any other event.
  • Squad KOTH - (YES, it's for real) Host it about once per quarter on Saturday 1500ESTish so the CAP team can take a weekend off and we can offer the new event at a Euro friendly time to the people who like the Saturday Squad Environment.

Please voice your support or objections ASAP, and support your opinions with as many facts as possible.

Thanks in advance!:)

BM
« Last Edit: October 31, 2003, 07:48:54 PM by BigMax »

Offline B17Skull12

• Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2003, 10:11:59 PM »
option 2 would be good.
II/JG3 DGS II

Offline BigMax

• Gold Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2003, 12:08:01 AM »
They aren't a select 1 of the 3 option... it is a package deal.  All are what I/we think would work best from a planning perspective...

Offline B17Skull12

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2003, 10:01:46 AM »
well they all look good to me:D
II/JG3 DGS II

Offline MRPLUTO

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2003, 04:44:00 PM »
I vote Saturday KOTH.

MRPLUTO