Author Topic: December (11/20 @ 9PM EST)  (Read 650 times)

Offline BigMax

• Gold Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
December (11/20 @ 9PM EST)
« on: December 17, 2003, 11:27:16 AM »
I just wanted to take a moment to thank those of you who fly this event, and also invite anyone who hasn't tried it yet.  It's truly an event that can teach you something about tactics and strategy.  There are a lot of very good sticks that play it as well.

Everyone is ALWAYS WELCOME and there is no pre-registration.   It usually last between 3 and 5 hours and no one is counting on anyone staying the whole time - fly as much or as little as you like.

The whole premise of KOTH is to find out who the best fighter pilot is for a given month.  November's KOTH was Fester who won in about two hours.  As KOTH, he has chosen the Me262 for our first ride this month...

I have some unfortunate news... Seeker (EuroKOTH CM) has had some RL issues pop up and will no longer be available to host EuroKOTH.  I have decided to return the events to their original format - 1 per month for the whole community.  I am looking at moving it up an hour next month if the time  is available on the AH CM Planner...  I apologize to our EuroKOTHers for the inconvienient time, but right now there is no other alternative.  I am hoping to get another EuroCM to volunteer to host it so we can do it at a better time for you - I'll keep you posted.

Offline B17Skull12

• Gold Member
December (11/20 @ 9PM EST)
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2003, 05:44:26 PM »
II/JG3 DGS II