Author Topic: May KoTH is Slbrdnky!  (Read 620 times)

Offline BigMax

• Gold Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
May KoTH is Slbrdnky!
« on: May 02, 2004, 06:27:08 PM »
Great fights all the way around...  We had a few rules infractions but every offender displayed great sportsmanship and ended their flights...  Thanks!  This Month's event lasted 4 hrs 10 min and 15 rounds.

It looked like another short KoTH when Priest won 2 of the first 5 rounds, but Priest just couldn't slam the door.  Over the next 4 rounds, two more pile-its joined the ranks of the 2-timers - Slbrdnky & WMLute.  Slash joined their group @ round #13.

The whole event culminated with Slbrdnky winning round #15 in historic fashion.  Early, very early, in the round Slbrdnky had his wingtip removed by SECOmust who left him for dead.  I had an opportunity to kill him, but saw the tip missing and discounted him as a threat too...  That was a huge mistake!  As it turned out, Skull12, Slbrdnky, BadDuck, and I were the last four in the round.  I think everyone but Skull12 knew Slbrdnky's condition and let him tool around taking opportunistic shots while continued our melee.  At my end, Skull12 dove in on my 6, I avoided but gave up a shot to BadDuck who hammered my poor hoggy:( .  I believe that was about the time that Slbrdnky moved into position for the kill...  I'm not sure who killed who, but as I got back there I was just in time to see Slbr's killing shot on Skull to win the event...

We had some real nail-biters again! 35 Pile-its at the start, we finished with 25...  Great turn-out fellers!
KoTH logs can be found here!
Here are the round-by-round results:
  • Hornet won in a P-38L
  • Priest won in a P-51B (1st Koth & 1st Win!)
  • Slbrdnky won in a P-47D-11
  • P6EHawk won in a Me262
  • Priest won in a F4U-1C
  • Murdr won in a Ta-152
  • Slbrdnky won in a P-38L
  • WMLute won in a FW-190A5
  • WMLute won in a Tempest
  • Slash won in a N1K1
  • SECOmust won in a P-40E
  • BadDuck won in a Hurricane IId
  • Slash won in a A6M5b
  • BigMax won in a Yak-9T
  • Slbrdnky won in a F4U-1

I hope everyone had fun! I surely did.
***EKoTH is this Friday, 7 May @ 1600 EST***

June's KoTHs will be held on the 4th and 5th!

Offline DFCOmust

• Zinc Member
      • http://dungeonsquadat.netfirms.com
i cant belive i let him go
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2004, 01:31:14 AM »
DFCOmust = SECOmust

i cant belive i let him go in the last round after i shot his wing tip off...