Author Topic: KOTH Arena  (Read 1462 times)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
KOTH Arena
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2005, 01:01:00 PM »
I myself have been building/making a KOTH terrain/map/arena

I am close to finish, hopefully it will not have any bugs and  will be accepted for use.

a general discription of the arena:
is set up on a 64size map

central island is in the shape of the SPADE sort of like in the Aces High logo, above this on the left is an island in the shape of a captial A slanting to the left on the above right side is an island slanting right in the shape of a captial H.

below the Spade island in the center is 4 islands in the shape of K O T H

now between the A and H at the top is another island in the shape of the KNIGHT icon, on the left side of the Spade Island is an island in the shape of the BISHOP icon, and to the right of the spade island is another island in the shape of the ROOK icon.

surrounding the islands on the utskirts is a wall/mountian that goes straight up to 15,000ft.

the different islands in the arena offer a mix of different shapes/alts some lakes etc....

will hopefully be done with it this week, and will send it to Dux, he has offered to make a clipboard map

maybe all the KOTH participants will approve of it.
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline BigMax

• Gold Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
KOTH Arena
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2005, 08:23:55 PM »
Originally posted by TequilaChaser
I myself have been building/making a KOTH terrain/map/arena

Super TC...!