Author Topic: KoTH for January results:  (Read 725 times)

Offline BigMax

• Gold Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
KoTH for January results:
« on: January 26, 2005, 08:40:53 PM »
I wanted to start with an apology;  I'm not suppose to win my own event.  TC had a pilot wound in the last round and blacked out twice on the last merge - twas quite obvious.  I hated downing such a valiant foe.  He is an exceptional stick that is gives as good as he takes, and has a invested a huge amount of time in KoTH and its future. ~S~ TC.

As for the rest of yas... It was really cool seeing 25+ in the logs for KoTH.  There were some old KoTHers show their faces for the first time in awhile (Nomak/IceMAW), and we had our share of new participants (1Bad1051, Beleth, Pooface, Bovidae, & PsyFi).  It looks like the word of KoTH is spreading... YEAH!  Soon we'll need a bigger map!
Winners by round:[/i][/u]
  • WMLute in a C202
  • Nomak in a FW190A5
  • TC in a Spitfire V
  • FlyBoy in a D3A-1
  • Bovidae in a JU-87 (A round win in his first KoTH - WATCH THIS GUY!)
  • BigMax in a P-47D-11
  • TC in a Tempest V (2-Timer)
  • BigMax in a F6F (2-Timer)
  • WMLute in a P-40E (2-Timer)
  • Jamusta in a N1K1
  • IceMAW in a P-38L (Seems like old times)
  • Ranger33 in a KI-84 (1st KoTH round win) I think
  • 102Jish in a F4U-1
  • BigMax in a Hurricane 1
I certainly hope everyone had a good time and will return to our event.  Please check the link in my signature to the Aces High Events' Calendar... E/KoTH dates are set for February and March!

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2005, 08:57:06 PM »
WTG BigMax you earned it

awesome fights as usual

( just think if I had gotten you at the end of the P47D11 round we wouldn't have had to stay up all night ROFL  :D   )
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2005, 10:54:56 AM »
I guess we're safe for the rest of the year BigMax, no more fun for you until 2006 :)
for hosting and winning.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Jish102

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2005, 02:02:29 PM »
WTG Bigmax,fun fights to all cya all next month!
MA: Irish
71 Sqn