Author Topic: KoTH (2 timers & rules clarification)  (Read 689 times)

Offline BigMax

• Gold Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
KoTH (2 timers & rules clarification)
« on: April 28, 2005, 10:44:05 PM »
Where to start...

This post is to clarify for anyone already experienced with KoTH/EKoTH...

As a player wins their second round they receive the lable "2 timer" or "Rabbit"...
In the spirit of the kid's game, and the event's namesake... KoTH is about knocking the "big kid" off the hill...  It's not about doing it one at a time, it's about doing whatever it takes to keep him from winning.  The same can be said for my interpretation of our rules.

Special rules for KoTH 2-timers (stuff we have been doing for years, but need to put into writing)
  • Dog piling, ganging up on the two-timer is allowed and should not be interpretted as winging. But this only applies to 2-timers.  And players focussed on a 2-timer should be aware that they are not given any special consideration and can be attacked by any opportunistic player.
  • 60 second rules still apply - the "rabbit" must reverse after a attempting to run/extend for 60 seconds... no matter the odds.

* What starts the 60 second clock? A player chasing another from the rear hemisphere (in ICON range) and stating his intent to engage on TEXT CHANNEL(2 or 200) (the text will allow me, as CM to have an idea when the intent was stated)
*What resets the counter?  The running player in the aforementioned example could opt to try and establish seperation again "IF" he makes a reversal and passes within 1000' of the pursuer. (I think this is the best way to word this so-as to allow both players the flexibility to fight their fight.[/list]

Offline GreenCloud

• Silver Member
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2005, 03:44:23 PM »
sounds rigth to me MAx

Offline Manedew

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2005, 11:58:37 PM »
Thank you :)

(should be funny if you watch NBA)

Offline Jish102