Author Topic: Does VOSS have friends?  (Read 1096 times)

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
Does VOSS have friends?
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2007, 09:31:55 AM »
sooo....

mike1959=Bobby?

(or possibly mike1959=Bobby=Voss?)

(geez man, put y'er in game CPID in y'er Sig.  NEVER understood people that don't)
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
Does VOSS have friends?
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2007, 09:39:58 AM »
im A n00b wtf is voss?
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
Does VOSS have friends?
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2007, 09:42:15 AM »
Originally posted by WMLute
sooo....

mike1959=Bobby?

(or possibly mike1959=Bobby=Voss?)

(geez man, put y'er in game CPID in y'er Sig.  NEVER understood people that don't)

Lute...

I think that qualifies as higher math. :D
NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Does VOSS have friends?
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2007, 09:45:27 AM »
Originally posted by sunfan1121
im A n00b wtf is voss?

It's important that you don't know.

:noid

Ren

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Does VOSS have friends?
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2007, 10:09:28 AM »
That's classified information.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline MajIssue

• Silver Member
      • "False Prophets"
Does VOSS have friends?
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2007, 10:11:43 AM »
Originally posted by Bobby
Still remember the day no one  could kill Fester's M3. At least 10 guys dropping bombs on it, gv's shooting it yet, it wouldn't die for over 10 minutes. Many people have seen very odd stuff with Fester, but as I said, I don't believe he cheats the game, that's not possible. He does have enough knowledge about mapping and modeling to probe for any weakness he can. He is the ultimate game the game player. He defiantly has tons of skill as well, but I guess that's not enough. I don't even know who Voss is, it was before my time, but I do know it p.o.'s Fester. I also remember when Fester was driving GV's under ground. I think Fester's map was the first to spawn GV's at factories.  Of course Fester doesn't show you the whole conversation of using the threat of his account being paid for by HT to cause problems for anyone who has a disagreement with him.

"Bobby", I've flow against (USUALLY end up in the tower licking my wounds) and with Fester (Usually landing a bunch of kills). It's true is that he has been kicking butt in this game for a LONG time, because he has superior SA and is a skilled marksman. He also manages his "E" better than most and flys to the strength of whatever ride he upped, these factors combine to make him a formidible opponant. You should take heed before you make cheating allegations toward a player of his stature, who is respected by friend and foe alike. I would much rather he and his squaddies were on my team than a whining squeaker (if the shoe fits...)!:aok
X.O. False Prophets
Altitude is Life
If you keep ignoring "Wife Ack" it will go away.