Author Topic: no flames or smoke from turrets  (Read 342 times)

Offline AAolds

• Nickel Member
no flames or smoke from turrets
« on: March 16, 2008, 11:49:02 PM »
My game seem to be acting up, I no longer see flames from bombed hangers, radars, bunkers, and no smoke from turreted GVs.

What can I do to fix this?

Thx <S>
The AArch AAngelz is its own country, we owe loyalty only unto ourselves and those we fly with at the moment.---AAolds AArch AAngelz XO.

I love to GV and do Jabo missions vs GVs, get used to it.  Being good at one helps in the other.

Offline Strip

• Gold Member
Re: no flames or smoke from turrets
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 06:15:24 AM »
I get the same thing to on occasion. I will swear a fighter hanger is still up and it will show FHs disabled.

Strip(er)

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 06:21:40 AM »
My game seem to be acting up, I no longer see flames from bombed hangers, radars, bunkers, and no smoke from turreted GVs.

What can I do to fix this?

Thx <S>

did you change your sliders in the graphics settings in the game? I know I've tweaked mine to get the best FPS and noticed that I lost some of those things. Best fix for me was to get a new video card  :D

Offline AAolds

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 09:45:54 AM »
I had deleted my cache of skins and that is when this had happened to me.
The AArch AAngelz is its own country, we owe loyalty only unto ourselves and those we fly with at the moment.---AAolds AArch AAngelz XO.

I love to GV and do Jabo missions vs GVs, get used to it.  Being good at one helps in the other.

Offline AAolds

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 10:38:50 AM »
also, my graphics sliders are set for max detail and range so i dont understand why i can no longer flames.