The November FSO will be the invasion of the Philippines in 1941. The write-up can be found here;http://ahevents.org/pacific-theatre/too-little-too-late-philippienes-december-1941.html
Registration is now open, and will close Wednesday October 28th.
Please note that the first frame will be on November 6th
, we will have two Fridays off before the first frame. This is to accommodate the upcoming holiday season.
Too Little, Too Late- Philippines December 1941
Painting by Keith Ferris
Lt. Joe Moore in his Curtiss P-40B Tomahawk at 22,000 feet, nine miles west of Clark Field. Over the smoke below is Petty Officer First Class Saburo Sakai's Zero pursuing Lt. Sam Grashio in his P-40E. In the foreground is Fort Stotsenberg's parade ground and in the distance is Mount Arayat.
This FSO Setup will attempt to recreate the air battles that took place over the Philippines in December of 1941.
- Frame 1- November 6th, 2009- (1200 Tower Time)
- Frame 2- November 13th, 2009- (1400 Tower Time)
- Frame 3- November 20th, 2009- (1700 Tower Time)
Plane Set / RulesAllied:Axis:
NOTE: The aircraft requirements will vary per-frame, please refer to the objectives for the appropriate numbers.Side Split-
55% Axis Scoring:
Will be points based, with an even split between Air-to-Ground (A2G) points and Air-to-Air (A2A) points. Each object at an assigned target (that can be destroyed) will have an assigned point value. The attacker will score points for each object destroyed, and the defender will score points for each object that is not destroyed at that target.The point value of each pilot will be determined by the total A2G potential points divided by the number of pilots who actually fly in the frame. Aircraft Scoring:
You will score Air-to-Air (A2A) points in the following two ways.
1. Each enemy aircraft shot down
2. Each successful landing in an aircraft prior to the end of frame ( landing as a gunner will not count )Ground Targets:
Players will earn points for objects destroyed on the ships even if they are not sunk.
* Ammo Bunker- 50
* Auto Gun Emplacement(Armored)- 63
* Auto Gun Emplacement(Hard)- 3
* Auto Gun Emplacement(Soft)- 1
* Barracks- 50
* Bomber Hanger- 449
* Fighter Hanger- 449
* Fuel Tanks- 50
* Manned Gun (Armored)- 63
* Manned Gun (Hard)- 3
* Manned Gun (Soft)- 1
* Radar- 50
* Structure- 50
* Vehicle Hanger- 449
* Aircraft Carrier (CV)- 2094
* Cruiser (CA)- 1471
* Destroyer (DD)- 1021Arena Settings:
* Terrain Luzon
* Icon Range Short
* Radar Off
* Fighter and Bomber Warning Range 10,560 -2 miles
* Formations- OFF
* Tower Range 10,560 (for display to match the above setting)
* Visibility 17 miles
* Wind: None
* Clouds: TBD
* External view for bombers (F3) On
* Friendly Collisions Off
* Enemy Collisions On
* Kill Shooter Off
* Fuel 1.0
* Ack 0.2
* Time (See Objectives)
* Bombsite calibration MANUAL CALIBRATION
* Evening- 2100
1. Each B5N2 and B-17G that lands successfully at the end of the frame will receive a x5 pilot bonus.
2. The B-17G can only carry 100lbs bombs.
3. The B-17G must carry 100% fuel
4. After T+30 there will be an Allied PT vs. Japanese Destroyer battle. Aircraft are not allowed to attack either side. Each Allied player will have 2 lives in PT boats. More details will be provided in the Frame Objectives.
You can contact all the squads on your side here.http://ahevents.org/fso_email/mail_address.html
Please note the updated rules.http://ahevents.org/fso-related/fso-rules.html
Design by Baumer