Author Topic: joke of the day  (Read 2399 times)

Offline choker41

• Copper Member
joke of the day
« on: November 10, 2009, 10:11:48 PM »
This amish girl is in the garden with her mom. She digs up two potatoes and looks up and says, "this reminds me of Enos".  Her mom says,"wow Enos has big balls". No not big balls just this dirty is all. 

Sorry was just looking for some good humor to read. If your Amish and I've offended you I'm sorry. My last name is Yoder and we might be cousins or yet my incest brother.

Please post your jokes of the day. I need a good laugh.
Formerly known as choker41
Proud member of the Swampdragons
IN GAME ID:   FUBAR

Offline curry1

• Gold Member
Re: joke of the day
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 10:20:31 PM »
For some reason i doubt anyone on these forums are amish.
Curry1-Since Tour 101

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 10:44:36 PM »
They're too busy making these:
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 11:03:51 PM »
This amish girl is in the garden with her mom. She digs up two potatoes and looks up and says, "this reminds me of Enos".  Her mom says,"wow Enos has big balls". No not big balls just this dirty is all. 

Sorry was just looking for some good humor to read. If your Amish and I've offended you I'm sorry. My last name is Yoder and we might be cousins or yet my incest brother.

Please post your jokes of the day. I need a good laugh.
I'm a comedian and I'm offended :D

Offline Nemisis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Fightin 49'ers
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2009, 11:27:30 PM »
All man needs to be happy is a home, his wife, and a place in the world

Col. 49Nem, Armor commander of the 49th

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2009, 11:46:53 PM »
Little April was not the best student in Sunday school. Usually she slept through class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, "Tell me April, who created the universe?" When April didn't stir, little Johnny, a boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear.

"GOD ALMIGHTY!" shouted April and the teacher said, "Very good" and April fell back asleep.

A while later the teacher asked April, "Who is our Lord and Saviour." But, April didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again.

"JESUS CHRIST!" shouted April and the teacher said, "Very good," and April fell back asleep.

Then the teacher asked April a third question. "What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?" and again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin.

This time April jumped up and shouted, "IF YOU STICK THAT THING IN ME ONE MORE TIME, I'LL BREAK IT IN HALF AND STICK IT UP YOU'RE AR*E!"

...The teacher fainted!
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2009, 01:01:03 AM »
A Sheriff's Department recruit is in the final stages of his interview process.  The interviewing officer tells him there is an attitude compatibility test. The officer slides a pistol across the table. He tells the recruit he must take the pistol and go out and shoot 6 terrorists, 6 drug dealers, 6 gang members, and a rabbit. The recruit replies, " Why the rabbit?" The officer says, "Great attitude. When can you start."
 :bolt:
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline 2ace

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2009, 01:05:12 AM »
Little April was not the best student in Sunday school. Usually she slept through class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, "Tell me April, who created the universe?" When April didn't stir, little Johnny, a boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear.

"GOD ALMIGHTY!" shouted April and the teacher said, "Very good" and April fell back asleep.

A while later the teacher asked April, "Who is our Lord and Saviour." But, April didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again.

"JESUS CHRIST!" shouted April and the teacher said, "Very good," and April fell back asleep.

Then the teacher asked April a third question. "What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?" and again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin.

This time April jumped up and shouted, "IF YOU STICK THAT THING IN ME ONE MORE TIME, I'LL BREAK IT IN HALF AND STICK IT UP YOU'RE AR*E!"

...The teacher fainted!
Lol thats a good one.

Offline lowZX14

• Silver Member
      • Home of the 325th Checkertails VFG
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2009, 08:39:43 AM »
Heard a couple last night at the F.D. after training but have a feeling they'd be edited by THE MAN.  :noid :noid
lowZX14
325th Checkertails VFG
www.325thcheckertailsvfg.com

Offline Angus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2009, 09:41:18 AM »
Little Johnny was in the Math class, teacher being a young lady. Johnny was a naughty boy for his 7 years, so she always kept wary.
There was some math to be learned, so she gave a riddle. "You have three birds on a twig and a hunter shoots one, how many are left"
Little Johnny raised his hand and answered "None".
"That is incorrect she said. Three sitting minus one shot makes two".
"No, you're wrong" sais Johnny. "If a hunter guns down a bird from a sitting row, the others fly, leaving none".
"Well, mathematically wrong, but a good point. I will give you full score for the answer though, because I like the way you're thinking" she replied.
"I'll ask you one then m'am" sais Johnny, and she gives a yes.
"There are three ladies outside the Icecream van. One is licking the Icecream, another is biting the Icecream, and the third one is sucking the Icecream. Which one of them is married?"
She blushed, and went thinking. "Hmm, the one sucking the Icecream???".
"No STUPID" Johhnny said, "It's the one with the wedding ring. But I will give you a full score for the answer, for I like the way you're thinking"
 :devil
It was very interesting to carry out the flight trials at Rechlin with the Spitfire and the Hurricane. Both types are very simple to fly compared to our aircraft, and childishly easy to take-off and land. (Werner Mölders)

Offline choker41

• Copper Member
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2009, 10:00:22 AM »
Little Johnny was in the Math class, teacher being a young lady. Johnny was a naughty boy for his 7 years, so she always kept wary.
There was some math to be learned, so she gave a riddle. "You have three birds on a twig and a hunter shoots one, how many are left"
Little Johnny raised his hand and answered "None".
"That is incorrect she said. Three sitting minus one shot makes two".
"No, you're wrong" sais Johnny. "If a hunter guns down a bird from a sitting row, the others fly, leaving none".
"Well, mathematically wrong, but a good point. I will give you full score for the answer though, because I like the way you're thinking" she replied.
"I'll ask you one then m'am" sais Johnny, and she gives a yes.
"There are three ladies outside the Icecream van. One is licking the Icecream, another is biting the Icecream, and the third one is sucking the Icecream. Which one of them is married?"
She blushed, and went thinking. "Hmm, the one sucking the Icecream???".
"No STUPID" Johhnny said, "It's the one with the wedding ring. But I will give you a full score for the answer, for I like the way you're thinking"
 :devil

This made me laugh into tears reading it to my girlfriend. :lol
Formerly known as choker41
Proud member of the Swampdragons
IN GAME ID:   FUBAR

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2009, 11:15:50 AM »
Little johnny was in class was in class when his teacher asked the class "Can someone please use the word 'urinate' in a sentence?"
  Johnny raised his hand "Pick me ... Pick me." Knowing johnny is a perv, she called on other students. Finally after hearing some stupid answers, she decided to se what johnny had to say.

Johnny said "urinate??? Well teach your an eight, but with bigger boobs you'd be a 10"
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2009, 02:56:56 PM »
Little Johnny was outside playing when he saw two spiders mating, He yells, "Mom is there such a thing as a Mommy long legs?". "No, Johnny." she replies only daddy longlegs. Johnny stomps on them "Dang ghey spiders"
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline Nemisis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Fightin 49'ers
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2009, 03:03:07 PM »
Lol thats a good one.

agreed ace. One of the best I've heard in a while along those lines. I have a couple but there guaranteed edits by skuzzy.
All man needs to be happy is a home, his wife, and a place in the world

Col. 49Nem, Armor commander of the 49th

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2009, 03:11:43 PM »
A little boy and his mother boarded a 747 to fly across country to visit Grandma.  For the first hour of the long flight, the little boy said nothing.  He sat quietly in his seat, looking out the window, thinking intently.  

Then, he turned to his mother and asked,

"Mommy, if big dogs can have little baby dogs and big cats can have little baby cats, why can't big airplanes have little baby airplanes?"

The question took the mother by surprise.  She certainly didn't want to have the big birds and bees talk with her son at this age.  In an effort to distract the boy, she called to a flight attendant and asked for a soda.

Sensing that his question was being ignored by his mother, the little boy turned to the flight attendant and asked,

"Miss, if big dogs can have little baby dogs and big cats can have little baby cats, why can't big airplanes have little baby airplanes?"

The flight attendant was taken by surprise by the question too, and in an attempt to distract the little boy, offered to take him up front to see the cockpit of the big airliner.

The pilot welcomed the boy into the cockpit, but before he could interest the child in the aircraft controls, the boy asked,

"Captain, if big dogs can have little baby dogs and big cats can have little baby cats, why can't big airplanes have little baby airplanes?"

Without missing a beat, the pilot answered,

"Well son, I don't know about other airlines, but this is United Airlines and we pull out on time every time."
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 03:13:21 PM by PFactorDave »

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder