Author Topic: Jet Areana  (Read 1004 times)

Offline BradyRay

• Zinc Member
      • ClaimJumpers.tk
Jet Areana
« on: June 23, 2012, 07:32:12 PM »
Why not make an arena for nothing but jets... I mean come one some of us like flying the 163 or the 262 but they cost SO much make an arena or even just lower the price alot... They arnt really that great they burn fuel like its nothing and hold a very small amount of ammo... why be so expinsive...
,BradyRay

Offline Seanaldinho

• Silver Member
Re: Jet Areana
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 08:25:21 PM »
Why not make an arena for nothing but jets... I mean come one some of us like flying the 163 or the 262 but they cost SO much make an arena or even just lower the price alot... They arnt really that great they burn fuel like its nothing and hold a very small amount of ammo... why be so expinsive...

Because if used correctly you rack up an insane amount of kills.

Offline R 105

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 09:10:23 AM »
 If racking up kills is all you want buy a Microsoft game and shoot drones all day long. It is like the DA where you see guys jump in a perked cannon plane and fly it in F-3 mode just to see their name in lights. It is their $14.95 and they can do as they please but I would rather fly a mans plane like the 109F-4 that takes more skill than simply spraying the sky with cannon in hopes of a one shot kill. I rarely fly jets and even I killed bombers in a ME163 a plane I flew maybe twice. So am am glad the jets are perked I wish they cost a 1000 points since only about five guys in the hole game can actually fly them right it would be no lose to see one a week for me.   

Offline Seanaldinho

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 09:41:42 AM »
Im horrible in Jets, I was just saying why they are so expensive is because if used properly they are properly good.

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2012, 01:26:11 PM »
 You could setup a custom arena with just the jets if you like!  wont cost anymore than a subscription and a CM of the custom arena you can remove the perk cost so the jets will be free...

Another wish granted!

:salute

Offline Mister Fork

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2012, 08:43:44 PM »
The AvA has Jet Week once in a while. It's a different kind of gameplay to the regular MA. Situational awareness is very much a requirement to stay alive.
"Games are meant to be fun and fair but fighting a war is neither." - HiTech

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2012, 03:48:10 PM »
Situational awareness is very much a requirement to stay alive.

In the MAs yes.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Full Metal Jug

• Zinc Member
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2012, 11:45:05 AM »
Why don't they add "jets" to the swear filter  :pray

"When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty."

— George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2012, 03:35:50 PM »

They're not expencive.... relatively... and I know of players with thousands more perk points than myself.  Just got to work your way up there and not burn them faster than you make them.  In 6 or 12 months, your situation will change too.

The AvA does have Jet Week usualy twice a year if not more.  Offline they are unlimited, so are they in user created custom arenas.  Used to be enabled at some fields in the DA I thought... but as has been said, in the right/wrong hands they are an awesome tool, so that was probabley nicked.
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.