Author Topic: lost host connection  (Read 409 times)

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
lost host connection
« on: July 07, 2011, 11:08:41 AM »
I have tried to login LW at least six times and have received lost host connection.  After several attempts I tried MW and got on.  I then retried LW and got and got lost host again.  What do I need to do? :mad:
AkCaine

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: lost host connection
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 12:57:24 PM »
Download pingplotter(Google it) and ping the servers. The numbers for the servers are at the top of the tech forums in a sticky named internet connections. This will tell you if your connection has gone bad and where.

Post a screen shot of the long trace for more help.

Offline Blagard

• Nickel Member
Re: lost host connection
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 03:12:38 PM »
I have tried to login LW at least six times and have received lost host connection.  After several attempts I tried MW and got on.  I then retried LW and got and got lost host again.  What do I need to do? :mad:

This is the nature of the internet from time to time. Other than looking for the source of your connection problem which The Fugitive has advised, there may be little you can do about it. It's when it starts to become a regular occurance that you should be really concerned.

If it just the odd day here and there when it happens, don't worry too much about it. Hopefully it was just an isolated a bad day.