Author Topic: the real world of cartoon planes...  (Read 585 times)

Offline des506

• Nickel Member
      • The 354th FG
the real world of cartoon planes...
« on: August 01, 2011, 09:41:15 AM »
wot just released a new update on the world of warplanes....

http://massively.joystiq.com/2011/07/28/world-of-warplanes-debuting-at-gamescom/

the funny thing was i went to the world of tanks site on facebook, and commented on the world of planes update.... saying how aces is the best and all, and this is nothing compared to aces... and within 2 mins the post got deleted  :rofl :rofl talk about being defensive... but i kept posting anyway...we seriously need everyone to help promote this game... we'll soon be running out of noobs to shoot down...well i did my part...

DES 354th FG
The men dying out there have no choice... i have..i cannot order them into battle... i can perhaps lead them...Help them....Die with them
Manfred von Richthofen

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
Re: the real world of cartoon planes...
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 06:22:05 PM »
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Seanaldinho

• Silver Member

Offline jay

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 11:50:56 PM »
i will try its BUT it will never compare to AH  :aok
"He who makes a beast of himself Gets rid of the pain of being a man." Dr.Johnson

Offline F22RaptorDude

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Reaper in a T-50-2 Scout tank in 10 seconds flat

Offline des506

• Nickel Member
      • The 354th FG
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 09:10:15 AM »
well one thing is for sure....their game doesn't need skills at all..guaranteed!! In my opinion, its very beneficial to us..cos if they like it, its much easier to lure them into aces at least for the 2 weeks. we don't really need to send them to the TA, as they would have done theirs already with that game... but we'll see what happens... i reckon it must be a combined effort for people from aces to regularly go to WOT facebook page and post some positive comments abt aces whenever they are bored... i dunno... just my layman's way of thinking...
DES 354th FG
The men dying out there have no choice... i have..i cannot order them into battle... i can perhaps lead them...Help them....Die with them
Manfred von Richthofen

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2011, 09:14:04 AM »
I dont know if it means it is easier to lure them to aces since people that play those games are usually there to see the pretty looking graphics and easy gameplay, some won't buy a joystick and such...
Remember 08/08/2012
 Youtube videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/raphael103/featured
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5

Offline des506

• Nickel Member
      • The 354th FG
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2011, 09:23:55 AM »
I dont know if it means it is easier to lure them to aces since people that play those games are usually there to see the pretty looking graphics and easy gameplay, some won't buy a joystick and such...

well thats where we come in.. we go there and regularly state that their game take no skill :lol or they wonm't last 2 mins in aces. :rofl
i'm sure some would take the bait... controller?? they could use the xbox360 controller.. much easier for them...
DES 354th FG
Manfred von Richthofen

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2011, 01:24:41 PM »
Gamey Planes in a gamey system? I see GHI all over this game.  :bolt:
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2011, 11:23:06 AM »
I have a feeling it's going to be like a cross between a small amount of Aces High and a Large amount of World Of Warcrap
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.