Author Topic: Custom arena interface ...  (Read 566 times)

Offline Nr_RaVeN

• Gold Member
Custom arena interface ...
« on: September 14, 2011, 04:15:55 PM »
 My question is directed to the development team.

Will the new H2H system have a way for players to see what servers are available, what settings they are using, as well as a stat/log system and allowing for 24/7 arena up time, allowing over 32 players  in the future?? is any of this in development at this time?

The custom arenas are a nice  I feel more would use them and it would be much more successful if a host could build a following to his arena hopfully allowing over 32 players... by being allowed tools that would give him the ability to score scenarios or record a players achievements. Or a particular county's strategic success etc.

Personally I think allowing the custom arenas to take on a life of there own and allow players to keep them up 24/7 would be a great way to bring more customers into AH as the freedom to run set ups and scenarios would be enticing much like we see with hyperlobby..

The host in hyperloby are running 24/7 arenas were players can see a list of all of the servers and their settings  along with who is playing it what custom arena.. If we had that set up here AH would have a huge residual income customer base as folks would start to glob on as the have with hyperloby.. See this link if your not familiar with hyperloby..

As I'm sure your aware, Hyper lobby a popular server interface for several flight sims displays available servers and their settings.

HyperLobby flight sim online gaming system
http://hyperfighter.sk/index.php

See animation:

Sims available on Hyperloby:

Available server list for il2, a very popular sim with European players.  Considering the new deal with ice burg  would be wise to make servers settings VISABLE as well as make all H2H servers .?

Hyper lobby displays server settings when you drill down into a server. Is the H2H dev team working on something similar? :

Life is short. PLAY HARD...

"Have patience. All things are difficult before they become easy."
Saadi

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
Re: Custom arena interface ...
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 09:44:21 PM »
...and ponies. I like ponies. :old:
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩