Author Topic: November '11 KOTH Dates.  (Read 645 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
November '11 KOTH Dates.
« on: October 31, 2011, 03:40:26 PM »
[ Only four more chances to earn an invitation to the year end Tournament Of Champions. ]
You can't  :banana: :banana: and  :neener:  :rofl  the other guys after :ahand  them and making them  :cry  :bhead  if you don't get a invitation to  :airplane: in the event.

November's KOTH dates are set and official. It will be another KOTH weekend.
FriKOTH will be 11 November 2011 at 5pm ET in SEA2 with first plane the Ki-84-Ia.
SatKOTH will be 12 November 2011 at 9pm ET in SEA2 with firs plane the Fw 190D-9.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline betty

• Gold Member
Re: November '11 KOTH Dates.
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 11:30:48 AM »
woot! can't wait for another training night!!! :)  :banana: :banana: :banana:
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 08:41:55 AM »
let's schedule pervert's funeral for the 13th, then  :rock :devil

:salute
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2011, 11:03:48 PM »
Midweek reminder.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2011, 03:50:55 PM »
at work chopping at the bits to fly in koth in 11 minutes, want be home until another hour and 15 minutes.  Don't no one win it quick so I can fly  :banana:
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2011, 03:47:54 AM »
really enjoyed the fights , thanks for hosting  Betty / AKDogg.............. hate I had to leave early, was having a good bit of fun the short time I got to fly

<S>

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2011, 07:12:25 AM »
really enjoyed the fights , thanks for hosting  Betty / AKDogg.............. hate I had to leave early, was having a good bit of fun the short time I got to fly

<S>

TC

<S>   TC and the rest of the guys some great fights. Thanks Fuze,Dogg, and Betty
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep