Author Topic: KOTH AAR?  (Read 665 times)

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
KOTH AAR?
« on: November 14, 2011, 03:46:15 PM »
Uh, where are the November KOTH AAR's?  :furious
Top Gun

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
Re: KOTH AAR?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 06:17:22 PM »
I have never seen a KOTH aar
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 06:48:11 PM »
I have never seen a KOTH aar

After Action Report?
Top Gun

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 07:08:21 PM »
Koth Results and Koth Logs ( AAR ) are posted on friday or Saturday the following week after the events ( that is 7 days after the event took place )

The results are posted here in the KOTH forum on the messageboards while the Koth Logs/ AAR  are posted under the logs section over on the ahevents website

hope this helps

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2011, 11:26:31 PM »
Koth Results and Koth Logs ( AAR ) are posted on friday or Saturday the following week after the events ( that is 7 days after the event took place )

The results are posted here in the KOTH forum on the messageboards while the Koth Logs/ AAR  are posted under the logs section over on the ahevents website

hope this helps

TC

AHEvents.org has been fubar all year for KOTH results. No idea on a time frame for it to be used again. Never had a KOTH AAR, just the short results posts we make.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2011, 11:36:23 PM »
my bad, I thought ya'll posted the logs a week following the koth event(s)

which is why I had refered the Logs as being the AAR........ it shows who shot who down and at what time, etc, etc........

also didn't know that AHEvents.org was messed up regarding the KOTH event.....  ( guess I should pay more attention... heh  am getting :old: )

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2011, 11:40:09 PM »
my bad, I thought ya'll posted the logs a week following the koth event(s)

which is why I had refered the Logs as being the AAR........ it shows who shot who down and at what time, etc, etc........

also didn't know that AHEvents.org was messed up regarding the KOTH event.....  ( guess I should pay more attention... heh  am getting :old: )
TC

Actually you're correct regarding logs on AHEvents.org, the log portion is still used on AHEvents but results are pretty much in this forum.
I'm starting to think the less you pay attention the better off you are, maybe that's just me though. We get top killers from the logs of the event.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54