Author Topic: We will miss you AKdogg <<S>>  (Read 1024 times)

Offline betty

• Gold Member
We will miss you AKdogg <<S>>
« on: December 10, 2011, 09:38:31 PM »
I personally just wanted to say thank you for all the years that you have dedicated and volunteered your time to run the Saturday KOTH for us all. I know myself that I am very grateful to you for this and I will miss you running the event. I wish you luck in everything you do and the all the best for you and your family. You will have to stop in to KOTH whenever you get a chance and fly....I know you wanna!! :)

Anyways, from my family to yours, I would like to wish you and your family a VERY Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Thanks again,

Betty :)
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: We will miss you AKdogg <<S>>
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 10:18:23 PM »
I personally just wanted to say thank you for all the years that you have dedicated and volunteered your time to run the Saturday KOTH for us all. I know myself that I am very grateful to you for this and I will miss you running the event. I wish you luck in everything you do and the all the best for you and your family. You will have to stop in to KOTH whenever you get a chance and fly....I know you wanna!! :)

Anyways, from my family to yours, I would like to wish you and your family a VERY Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Thanks again,

Betty :)

I 2nd this!

could not have said it better....... Thanks for your voluntaried commitment for keeping the Koth together ( along with fuzeman and the others that came before BigMax, Gremlin and Lute )

I know Betty will carry on the tradition

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Dogg..........  your retirement is well deserved, Sir

~SALUTE~

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2011, 11:56:12 PM »
 :salute :cheers:

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2011, 12:28:29 AM »
 :salute

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2011, 08:09:12 AM »
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2011, 07:26:33 AM »

Take care and Thanks
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2011, 01:56:27 PM »
AKDogg has the patience of a saint  :angel: you'll be missed

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2011, 04:03:06 PM »
Whaaaat? Sat. KOTH without AKdogg??? That's like eating a PB&J without the J. Hopefully you'll stop by and fly a few rounds with us.  :salute Dogg
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2011, 03:02:47 AM »

Offline AKDogg

• Gold Member
      • http://aksquad.net/
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2011, 05:06:24 AM »
Thx guys, I will miss it.  It definately time though for me to take a break.  Been working crazy hours lately at work.  10hr days 7 days a week most of the time.  18 yrs of playing online has taking its toll.

:cheers: :salute
AKDogg
Arabian knights
#Dogg in AW
http://aksquad.net/

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2011, 11:59:37 AM »
Thx guys, I will miss it.  It definately time though for me to take a break.  Been working crazy hours lately at work.  10hr days 7 days a week most of the time.  18 yrs of playing online has taking its toll.

:cheers: :salute

wait...18 years??? your not 18!!! *grin* anyways, stop in and see us dogg, least you can fly then!!!! who knows...maybe you can become a wabbit :)
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2011, 02:31:50 AM »
 :salute Dogg thx for all you have done.