Author Topic: OFFICIAL 2011 Tournament Of Champions information.  (Read 6807 times)

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
Re: OFFICIAL 2011 Tournament Of Champions information.
« Reply #90 on: January 18, 2012, 02:40:00 AM »
Congrats Perv on what sounded like an epic fight!  :salute

<3 Joey of the Tony.

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #91 on: January 18, 2012, 11:19:57 AM »
Nah never film koth I wish now I had was the last koth I will fly in, the only way is down.

Congrats on winning the KOTH TOC of 2011, pervert, Sir!......  it is with great sadness that I read the above qoute by you......

hope you change your mind, it is the caliber of folk like yourself, that the koth events need to help mold the future koth participants.......

we have lost so many good quality sticks from the koth events, but as time goes on and we grow older it is inevitable for this to happen.......

Big Max
AKDogg
Octavious ( spelling? )
Gremlin
FlyBoy
Dace
Jish
ManeTMP
Yucca
Morpheus
shiv
Redd

I could keep going, but the above names give you and idea of the type caliber people I m refering about........

so, again, I hope you reconsider your decision.......... insteadof thinking there is nothing left but down........... you could also think of the possibility of staying on top and still have an opportunity to get one of those adernaline pumpng sweaty palm fights every now and then....

cheers

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #92 on: January 18, 2012, 03:13:11 PM »
One name that stood out as missing on the list was WMLute.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #93 on: January 18, 2012, 04:57:59 PM »
One name that stood out as missing on the list was WMLute.

yes indeed, I don't know why it is not there, I knowed I had typed it in to start with, but had made a spelling error, guess I just was in to much of a hurry trying to get out the door to go see the doc and did not catch myself not putting it back in........ I had it right under AKDogg........ my bad

their are alot more though........ that are not listed who always played with dignity and was there for the fun of the fights..... like Dedalos, Lusche, Murdr, Nomack, etc.......

<S>

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #94 on: January 18, 2012, 10:30:40 PM »
And another one just jumped out as missing, maybe modesty prevented you from listing yourself.

TC is definitely on that list.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #95 on: January 20, 2012, 04:22:28 PM »
<3 Joey of the Tony.

My brother from another mother! Long time no see :cheers: