Author Topic: OFFICIAL 2011 Tournament Of Champions information.  (Read 6808 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
OFFICIAL 2011 Tournament Of Champions information.
« on: December 29, 2011, 12:13:50 PM »
OK, TOC is next month so time to get serious. Here is the up to date list of invitees for the TOC and wKOTH. I have submitted Saturday 14 January 2012 at usual time for TOC of 4pm ET, however, it is not been approved yet. I dont see a problem as that's the usual time period for past TOCs, but keep that in mind. wKTOH will start three hours before that at 1pm ET in SEA2. If the wKOTH runs long we will have a wabbit round to see who advances.

Here are the year end results and lists for TOC and wKOTH respectively, and Bruv119, the 2011 of course.

King Of The Hill
2011 Tournament Of Champions

The Tournament Of Champions is the last fight of the year between KOTH's best competitors. To get an invitation you must have won a KOTH this year. The winner of the TOC will receive a plaque noting their achievement and an automatic invitation to the next TOC.The following people received invitations to the 2011 TOC and the means in which they earned it. Eligable wabbits will fight it out before the TOC to see which one survives and advances into the TOC.

-2010 TOC Winner: Bruv119

-2011 Winners: Bruv119, B4Buster, Cursed, Dodger, DrBone[3], FryrTuck, Grizz, INK, Krupcake, Krupnsk[3], pervert[3], Pyro,  Quendi, Rud3boi[2], SunsFan[2], TC, TonyJoey.

-2011 Wabbits: akElfy, BAR321, B4Buster, Crusader, DeBrody, DrBone, DrSpek, Grizz, JOACH1M[3], Krupnski[4], Pattonjr, Perdweeb, RedBull, Rud3boi, SunsFan[5], TC[4], Wonka,  44524562.

The current invitation lists are:
TOC: Bruv119, B4Buster,Cursed, Dodger, DrBone, FryrTuck, Grizz, INK, Krupcake, Krupnski, pervert, Quendi, Rud3boi, SunsFan, TC, TonyJoey.

wKOTH: akElfy, BAR321, Crusader, DrSpek, JOACH1M, Pattonjr, Perdweeb, Wonka, 44524562.

December
FriKOTH: Krupnski
Wabbit:
SatKOTH: Krupnski
Wabbit:

November
FriKOTH: SunsFan.
Wabbit: Debrody.
SatKOTH: B4Buster.
Wabbit: Redbull, TC.

October
FriKOTH: INK.
Wabbits: TC.
SatKOTH: pervert.
Wabbits: B4Buster.

September
FriKOTH: pervert.
Wabbits: Wonka.
SatKOTH: Dodger.
Wabbits: akElfy, TC.

August
FriKOTH: Bruv119.
Wabbits:
SatKOTH: Cursed.
Wabbits: JOACH1M, SunsFan, 44524562.

July
FriKOTH: TonyJoey.
Wabbits: TC.
SatKOTH: Grizz.
Wabbits: Krupnski.

June
FriKOTH: FryrTuck.
Wabbit:
SatKOTH: Quendi.
Wabbit:

May:
FriKOTH: Krupcake.
Wabbit: SunsFan.
SatKOTH: pervert.
Wabbit: SunsFan.

April:
FriKOTH: TC.
Wabbit: Krupnski.
SatKOTH: Rud3boi.
Wabbit: BAR321.

March:
FriKOTH: Krupnski.
Wabbit:
SatKOTH: Rud3boi.
Wabbit: Crusader, DrBone, Pattonjr, SunsFan.

February:
FriKOTH: SunsFan.
Wabbits: Grizz, Krupnski.
SatKOTH: DrBone.
Wabbits: JOACH1M, Perdweeb, Rud3boi, SunsFan, TC.

January:
FriKOTH: DrBone.
Wabbits: DrSpek.
SatKOTH: DrBone.
Wabbits: JOACH1M, Krupnski.

NOTE- I try my best to make sure the list is complete and accurate. Every year I usually prove I'm human and make an error or three. Just for the heck of it I threw one in there for you to spot. If there are more PLEASE leat me know ASAP.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline VIPER

• Zinc Member
Re: OFFICIAL 2011 Tournament Of Champions information.
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 02:14:32 PM »
in game gameid:Viper

~~Avid KOTH Participant~~
also known as TC of the Damned

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 02:20:04 PM »
Sorry to ruin the post. What is a wabbit?

Boo
No poor dumb bastard wins a war by dying for his country, he wins by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his.
George "Blood n Guts" Patton

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 02:21:36 PM »
Win 2 rounds.

This is going to be EPIC!

edit: Pyro!  :noid
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 02:24:10 PM by DrBone1 »
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline MoJoRiZn

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2011, 02:24:48 PM »
A wabbit is a possible contender to win a monthly tournament, or as DrBone1 has put it one who has won 2 rounds

one error I see is that TC has 5 wabbits won going down through the months, but only is listed as a total of 4 at the top  in the [ ] by his name

wish I was good enough to make one of these

good luck everyone !

MoJo
"Well, I woke up this morning, and got myself a beer
the future's uncertain, and the end is always near     Let it roll"

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2011, 04:26:21 PM »
OK, TOC is next month so time to get serious. Here is the up to date list of invitees for the TOC and wKOTH. I have submitted Saturday 14 January 2012 at usual time for TOC of 4pm ET, however, it is not been approved yet. I dont see a problem as that's the usual time period for past TOCs, but keep that in mind. wKTOH will start three hours before that at 1pm ET in SEA2. If the wKOTH runs long we will have a wabbit round to see who advances.

Here are the year end results and lists for TOC and wKOTH respectively, and Bruv119, the 2011 of course.

another mistake........ should read - and Bruv119, the 2010 Koth TOC Champion of course     :devil

cheers

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2011, 06:51:12 PM »
<snip>
one error I see is that TC has 5 wabbits won going down through the months, but only is listed as a total of 4 at the top  in the [ ] by his name
<snip>
MoJo

OK mistake noted, luckily this one doesn't matter too much as it's just a number off and not an ommision; also, TC's wabbit status doesn't matter as he won a FriKOTH and gets in under the KOTH winner catagory.

another mistake........ should read - and Bruv119, the 2010 Koth TOC Champion of course     :devil

cheers
TC

Second mistake noted, I had 2011 above the actual list but I corrected myself when I make the list:
"-2010 TOC Winner: Bruv119"

II should have you guys proof read my plaques, maybe the typo on last year's plaque would have been spotted. Neiither Bruv, the plaque maker nor myself notiiced iit untiil Bruv had iit iin hand.

As mentioned, a person who has won two rounds already and can win and end the event with another win we affectionately call 'wabbits.'
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 06:53:05 PM by fuzeman »
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2011, 02:13:50 AM »
Dates posted above are official and on the calendar. January post coming soon.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2011, 02:44:10 AM »
 this is gonna be fun :aok

in cartoon piloting there is some serious skill in that list :joystick:
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 02:46:33 AM by ink »

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2012, 02:43:25 AM »
Well done everyone on a great year of KOTH.   :aok

Lets finish it in style by having an exceptional display.
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline jododger

• Copper Member
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2012, 12:59:33 PM »
If the date is official I wont be able to make it. Guess ill try again next year.  Have fun   :salute
Dodger
It's about the fight.

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2012, 07:28:14 PM »
Won't be able to make it either. Not like I'd put up a very good fight anyway. Good luck all, hope it's as fun as it's been in years past.  :salute
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 07:29:52 PM by TonyJoey »

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2012, 09:20:53 PM »
<snip>
King Of The Hill
2011 Tournament Of Champions

The Tournament Of Champions is the last fight of the year between KOTH's best competitors. To get an invitation you must have won a KOTH this year. The winner of the TOC will receive a plaque noting their achievement and an automatic invitation to the next TOC.The following people received invitations to the 2011 TOC and the means in which they earned it. Eligable wabbits will fight it out before the TOC to see which one survives and advances into the TOC.

-2010 TOC Winner: Bruv119

-2011 Winners: Bruv119, B4Buster, Cursed, Dodger, DrBone[3], FryrTuck, Grizz, INK, Krupcake, Krupnsk[3], pervert[3], Pyro,  Quendi, Rud3boi[2], SunsFan[2], TC, TonyJoey.

-2011 Wabbits: akElfy, BAR321, B4Buster, Crusader, DeBrody, DrBone, DrSpek, Grizz, JOACH1M[3], Krupnski[4], Pattonjr, Perdweeb, RedBull, Rud3boi, SunsFan[5], TC[4], Wonka,  44524562.

The current invitation lists are:
TOC: Bruv119, B4Buster,Cursed, Dodger, DrBone, FryrTuck, Grizz, INK, Krupcake, Krupnski, pervert, Quendi, Rud3boi, SunsFan, TC, TonyJoey.

wKOTH: akElfy, BAR321, Crusader, DrSpek, JOACH1M, Pattonjr, Perdweeb, RedBull, Wonka, 44524562.

<snip>
NOTE- I try my best to make sure the list is complete and accurate. Every year I usually prove I'm human and make an error or three. Just for the heck of it I threw one in there for you to spot. If there are more PLEASE leat me know ASAP.

More proof I'm human, RedBull pointed out I missed him on the wKOTH list, which I did.

PLEASE, post any errors here. This is the best place to correct or mention any mistakes.
In case I get hit and killed by a piece of falling space junk and someone else has to take over they will go here for information.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2012, 03:30:41 PM »

I must have missed that  monthly KOTH tournament when Pyro participated......  sure wish I was privy to being there! I would really of liked to seen Pyro kick 6 in one of the KOTH's........

I hope he shows for the TOC  :D

<S>

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2012, 06:21:28 PM »
I must have missed that  monthly KOTH tournament when Pyro participated......  sure wish I was privy to being there! I would really of liked to seen Pyro kick 6 in one of the KOTH's........

I hope he shows for the TOC  :D
<S>
TC

<Snip>

To my knowledge the only HTC staff that have participated was Skuzzy. Waffle may have but that was before he became HTC staff.