Author Topic: OFFICIAL 2011 Tournament Of Champions information.  (Read 6926 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: OFFICIAL 2011 Tournament Of Champions information.
« Reply #75 on: January 16, 2012, 10:33:49 AM »
You can film in CM eye mode and I think I stated as such. Best to view them in gun cam setting though or you see the last platform you were in.

People who were not there or saw films, and they are capable of doing that many ways, should really not be criticizing anything here.

This thread is well on it's way to being locked, a first in KOTH TOC history. Be glad I don't moderate this forum but I wont hesitate a nanosecond to get Skuzzy in here if some of you don't tone it down.
General forum posting rules apply here and for those who don't know that I suggest:
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,257493.0.html

I film everything but may not have the 'shot' in question as it may have been out of my range in CM Eye mode. Which round was it?
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: January 16, 2012, 10:37:26 AM »
I imagine the most logical explanation is that Bruv filmed it in CM mode and posted it on The Few's private forum and Kazaa downloaded and viewed it from there  (Image removed from quote.)

That's what I figured.  Bruv can you post yours from CM mode?

Here was the kill from my view.  Knew it was risky but I also knew he wouldn't be expecting me to go high since I never do that, plus I was a little faster.  Or maybe he was expecting it.   :cry

http://speedy.sh/ysr3z/toc3-loss-to-pervert-0930.ahf

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: January 16, 2012, 10:39:12 AM »
I film everything but may not have the 'shot' in question as it may have been out of my range in CM Eye mode. Which round was it?

Fuzeman it was not in question, it was a great shot and I simply wanted to see it from pervert's vantage point.  It is one of those shots that will haunt my toon dreams and I want to see it from his angle, or consolation, from a third party angle.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #78 on: January 16, 2012, 10:46:09 AM »
Fuzeman it was not in question, it was a great shot and I simply wanted to see it from pervert's vantage point.  It is one of those shots that will haunt my toon dreams and I want to see it from his angle, or consolation, from a third party angle.

All I was saying is I might have it on film and I do recall the conversation about it during the event. I understand the reasoning behind seeing it from his viewpoint.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #79 on: January 16, 2012, 10:54:34 AM »
tbh your gonna have to roll out the mighty sunbat here  :) I am not seeing anything that is remotely good here  :banana:

Sorry, not gonna happen.  There is absolutely nothing to contend on this one.  I was there and nothing was amiss.  

Here are two films that Grizz posted in the AoM forum one shows the final kill.  The other film shows that there was some lag but the assertion was not that Pervert was too laggy.  The point was simply that the shot surprised him and as you can see in the film, a couple of bullets were fired then BAM!  That’s why the film from the other side would be interesting, but that is all – just interesting, nothing further to that implying that it was not legit.  As you can see from the film showing the winning shot, there is no doubt that the shot was possible when you ride in Pervert’s plane on Grizz’s film.  It was an amazing shot, as I told Grizz later, golden BB’s and Grizzes make shots like that.  Apparently Perverts do too.  :D  

http://speedy.sh/BJ3Du/toc-pervert-warps-underground-0445.ahf

http://speedy.sh/ysr3z/toc3-loss-to-pervert-0930.ahf

Any complaining or discontent is unfounded.  Pervert did a great job and it was a fantastic event to watch.  He worked hard with his squaddies and with Badboy, as he said.  The hard work paid off as it should.  That fight to beat DrBone to make Pervert the second wabbit was epic.    Then to have Grizz all of the sudden become a wabbit after hardly playing for months was another great twist.  (I had to convince him to play; his friends invited him to a football party and I told him to be a nerd and play video games.  :D)  The fact that it ended with a Grizz shot on Grizz was awesome.  Good stuff fellas.  Good stuff!
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #80 on: January 16, 2012, 10:57:53 AM »
...and on the left a bottle of 'Eau de Rancid Polecat № 2' by Calvin Klein, dabbed lightly behind the ears before each merge  :banana:

P.S.   :rofl :rofl :rofl
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #81 on: January 16, 2012, 12:50:19 PM »
http://thefewsquadron.co.uk/films/pervwars.ahf

After watching it,  looked like a 600 yard PK with the briefest of profiles.   Very unlucky on Grizz's part and the luck of the Irish.

The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #82 on: January 16, 2012, 01:14:23 PM »
Relax fuze mate its only a mild bit of wind up and counter wind up I know its not serious there is no ill feeling here  :salute  :)

Fuzeman it was not in question, it was a great shot and I simply wanted to see it from pervert's vantage point.  It is one of those shots that will haunt my toon dreams and I want to see it from his angle, or consolation, from a third party angle.

I could see from the closure you were fast after finishing with suns, I can not remember seeing or taking note of the distance I jabbed the trigger and you went puff a little puff of gray smoke and disappeared. I know what you were doing, do it myself and maybe expect to concede a bit of damage to win the fight, don't think I have ever been pilot killed while doing it so it must've been as big a shock to you as me.

I didn't intend it as we are on an internet forum I am having to blame it on the force?  :old:

Ahh Shida my aftershave  :rofl shouldve taken that out  :rofl

Never had any problem with the muppets they are great guys one of my top ten fights of my life was against Grizz in K4s and I lost that one first thing he said was did you film that? No did you...no  :cry  :rofl the adrenaline pumping fights are the cookie of aces high I'm glad I got one last shot of adrenaline in my now barren landscape of Aces High against someone I like and respect.  :salute

Sunbat my friend, I regret not having more of an opportunity over the years to help you wind people up, something I love to do  :D the game needs more people like you mate  :D :salute

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #83 on: January 16, 2012, 01:17:58 PM »
damn lag  :old:
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 01:25:58 PM by pervert »

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #84 on: January 16, 2012, 02:00:15 PM »
Hey send me that film too, I'd like to see myself waste precious cannon ammo before a fight, that is, if you recorded it?
I have the film too...

Just sayin....
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #85 on: January 17, 2012, 05:46:19 PM »
Still trying to wrap my head around the fact that a pie-o-let who uses a ghetto laptop with a 15" screen and no rudder pedals won ToC.

My mind = blown.

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #86 on: January 17, 2012, 06:43:23 PM »
Still trying to wrap my head around the fact that a pie-o-let who uses a ghetto laptop with a 15" screen and no rudder pedals won ToC.

My mind = blown.

Bah! Nothing can ever foil pure skill  :)
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #87 on: January 17, 2012, 09:34:11 PM »

My mind = blown.

Try fighting him with no left Elevator while it was stuck in the up position.
That was one EPIC fight Perv!  :salute

EDIT: That would explain the lag with pervs connection.  :old:
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #88 on: January 17, 2012, 09:58:34 PM »
Congrats Perv on what sounded like an epic fight!  :salute

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #89 on: January 17, 2012, 11:22:45 PM »
I consider myself the true TOC champion of champions after I beat Perv. in his favorite plane using his favorite technique. :banana:

J/K WTG pervert.
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.