Author Topic: a Request to drop jets, rocket planes and medium attack-bombers  (Read 2706 times)

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
Re: a Request to drop jets, rocket planes and medium attack-bombers
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2011, 10:40:05 AM »
Not many people can "end the fight quickly" with taters against arguably the plane with the smallest cross section in the game.  Best strategy in Me163 is and always will be, never use throttle and just loiter, let the others fight and run out of fuel.  Not in the spirit of koth.
out with the 163! Seriously he has a Point Dep.
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2011, 01:00:56 PM »
Keep the 262 loose the 163 after I think about it.
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2011, 03:54:13 PM »
out with the 163! Seriously he has a Point Dep.

the more I think about it yes, I agree
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2012, 03:37:48 PM »
Well, after having cogitated the pros and cons, my first decision as KOTH Team Lead is the Me 163B will no longer be a valid KOTH plane.

And after those cogitations my brain hurts so well defer on the mediums. I think the Me 262A-1 will stay.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2012, 04:10:33 PM »
Well, after having cogitated the pros and cons, my first decision as KOTH Team Lead is the Me 163B will no longer be a valid KOTH plane.

And after those cogitations my brain hurts so well defer on the mediums. I think the Me 262A-1 will stay.

I agree that the ME262 should stay.  I have had many good fights with others in jets.  Very fun plane to fly in KOTH and certainly within the spirit.

Glad the rocket won't decide another round in the future, and this is coming from someone who knows how to exploit its every advantage.  :D