Author Topic: Best RAF photo collection on the web...  (Read 1187 times)

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
Re: Best RAF photo collection on the web...
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2012, 03:50:07 PM »
Nice pics, thanks for sharing Widewing.

Anyone have an idea on how to save some of those photos for reference use?

With the slide show running, click on the link to the photo folder in the upper left. This will take you to the folder where you can select each image individually. When you select an image, click on the Action pull down menu, and select View All Sizes. From there, you can pick any size and save the photo to your hard drive.
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2012, 11:27:10 PM »
Thanks, comments confirm the first Mossie is a SAAF machine, HP968. Would make a good skin.
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB

Offline Rich52

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2012, 11:34:35 AM »
I cant get enough of this site. Brit WW2 warplanes are Sooooooo beautiful. :D
Yes, your on "Ignore"

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2012, 12:42:26 PM »
With the slide show running, click on the link to the photo folder in the upper left. This will take you to the folder where you can select each image individually. When you select an image, click on the Action pull down menu, and select View All Sizes. From there, you can pick any size and save the photo to your hard drive.

Thanks WW.
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.