Author Topic: Walking Dead Resumes tonight  (Read 7709 times)

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
Re: Walking Dead Resumes tonight
« Reply #240 on: March 12, 2012, 03:22:07 PM »
Same here DrBone , I can't believe it .
the setting of that scene had me believe rick was about to die infront of his son.
1 Heck of a head turner when Rick pulled the knife.  :O
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #241 on: March 12, 2012, 03:46:00 PM »
You dont have to get bitten to turn... you just have to die.  Been that way in the comic all along.  They just found that out last night in the series. 

Nice tie in with the books with Carl killing "zombie" Shane. 

Me and my kids were yelling at the TV screen last night while watching it.  Been a long time since we have all watched TV together and all liked what we were watching.

Kinda odd... But the Walking Dead makes for a good family TV night  :rofl

But the previews for next week.... WOW...  I cant wait!

Shhhhh !
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #242 on: March 12, 2012, 03:49:54 PM »
the setting of that scene had me believe rick was about to die infront of his son.
1 Heck of a head turner when Rick pulled the knife.  :O

na I knew Rick wasnt gonna die.....but I thought shane was gonna get the jump on him, and someone else rescue him.

the knife was sweet justice :rock

ill say it again, best show ever put on tv.

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #243 on: March 12, 2012, 04:29:36 PM »
I hold walking dead right with Game of Thrones.  :aok
=The Damned=
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #244 on: March 12, 2012, 04:31:51 PM »
I hold walking dead right with Game of Thrones.  :aok

never watched that one, not a TV fan, but the guy who did Conan, Jason Mamoa is in game of thrones, I should watch it, I liked what he did with the Conan Character, the producer not so much.

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #245 on: March 12, 2012, 04:35:55 PM »
ill say it again, best show ever put on tv.

That's a pretty bold statement right there.

I mean granted, it's the only show that I've made a point to watch since I was seven, but does that whoring wife really have anything on Daisy Duke?

I think not.

:neener:
See Rule #4

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #246 on: March 12, 2012, 04:37:55 PM »
1 Heck of a head turner when Rick pulled the knife.  :O
Yeah and I think that just put Rick in the same boat as of a Scum Bag . He just flat out murdered the guy . Shane was not going to shoot Rick and when he was thinking about it while Rick was handing his gun over was a low down trick that makes him Scum being on better than the guy he just killed .Typical cop for ya , lol j/k .
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #247 on: March 12, 2012, 04:40:47 PM »
That's a pretty bold statement right there.

I mean granted, it's the only show that I've made a point to watch since I was seven, but does that whoring wife really have anything on Daisy Duke?

I think not.

:neener:

:rofl

thats true....The Dukes was one of my favorite shows as a kid, Daisy was a sweetheart.....I cant stand Lori...I will be happy when she gets tuned into Zombie food.

Yeah and I think that just put Rick in the same boat as of a Scum Bag . He just flat out murdered the guy . Shane was not going to shoot Rick and when he was thinking about it while Rick was handing his gun over was a low down trick that makes him Scum being on better than the guy he just killed .Typical cop for ya , lol j/k .

no way man, shane was definitely gonna kill him, if he could, hell he already tried, Rick gave him every chance to move on, I loved the way Rick wasted him up close and personal.

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #248 on: March 12, 2012, 04:43:20 PM »
Yeah but to shank him like that make's him a popsiclecat .
EDIT : I feel like if Shane was going to kill him he would already have . You can tell he was thinking twice about it when Rick SHANKED him
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 04:46:19 PM by Flench »

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #249 on: March 12, 2012, 04:47:46 PM »
Like it was said by Ricks wife would you kill the living to protect what is yours?

You have to look at the bigger picture imagine what would be going through the heads of ppl in a situation like this.

=The Damned=

Offline Rich52

• Silver Member
« Reply #250 on: March 12, 2012, 04:49:25 PM »
The big question is how did Shane get infected and why did it take so long to sicken him? The easy answer is the kid bit him, but, how did the kid get infected?

And now? Zombie city is upon them. Now they could use those 30 Lunatics on their side. Its nice to see the kid starting to shoot straight. I got a feeling he's going to be burning a lot of ammo in his life.
Yes, your on "Ignore"

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #251 on: March 12, 2012, 04:53:41 PM »

You have to look at the bigger picture imagine what would be going through the heads of ppl in a situation like this.

That's what I was doing . These guy's suppose to grew up together and I know my partner in crime would have just shot me no beating around the bush . Now the kid is going to turn out like a sicko and I bet the squirrel dude leaves .

Offline AKP

• Silver Member
« Reply #252 on: March 12, 2012, 04:56:39 PM »
Yeah but to shank him like that make's him a popsiclecat .
EDIT : I feel like if Shane was going to kill him he would already have . You can tell he was thinking twice about it when Rick SHANKED him

The more intriguing question is what word did Flench type in that the auto-censor changed to "popsiclecat"?  :huh

***G3-MF***

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #253 on: March 12, 2012, 05:00:53 PM »
The more intriguing question is what word did Flench type in that the auto-censor changed to "popsiclecat"?  :huh

LOL ! no joke  It's a fun show and glad to see and talk with people that do like it allso. What ,we got one one show in this season left ?

Offline Rich52

• Silver Member
« Reply #254 on: March 12, 2012, 05:10:32 PM »
That's what I was doing . These guy's suppose to grew up together and I know my partner in crime would have just shot me no beating around the bush . Now the kid is going to turn out like a sicko and I bet the squirrel dude leaves .

Squirrel dude aint leaving. I'd bet its his white trash brother leading the 30 whackos they have been trying to avoid. Minus one hand of course.

I'd hate to be Home Boy if that nut shows up on his Harley with a hook for a hand.
Yes, your on "Ignore"