Author Topic: Walking Dead Resumes tonight  (Read 7722 times)

Offline AKP

• Silver Member
Re: Walking Dead Resumes tonight
« Reply #255 on: March 12, 2012, 05:28:25 PM »
LOL ! no joke  It's a fun show and glad to see and talk with people that do like it allso. What ,we got one one show in this season left ?

Yup... and from the look of the previews last night, its going to be good.  You KNOW they are going to leave us hanging though.

***G3-MF***

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #256 on: March 12, 2012, 05:30:04 PM »
never watched that one, not a TV fan, but the guy who did Conan, Jason Mamoa is in game of thrones, I should watch it, I liked what he did with the Conan Character, the producer not so much.

you should bro... it's a worthy watch. 
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #257 on: March 12, 2012, 05:45:16 PM »
Squirrel dude aint leaving. I'd bet its his white trash brother leading the 30 whackos they have been trying to avoid. Minus one hand of course.

I'd hate to be Home Boy if that nut shows up on his Harley with a hook for a hand.

I have a feeling you are right, now that Shane is gone the "Drama" is not so much, what better way to get back the drama then to add in Merle.....

you should bro... it's a worthy watch. 

I will  :salute

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #258 on: March 12, 2012, 05:47:24 PM »
WOW!  :x :x :x :x

Two main characters gone in two weeks. Next week will be epic zombie action I think.

Does anyone know if they're planning a third season?
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #259 on: March 12, 2012, 05:49:15 PM »

Two main characters gone in two weeks. Next week will be epic zombie action I think.

I do believe they are
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #260 on: March 12, 2012, 05:58:56 PM »

with as much attention this show is getting they would be idiots to take it off the air.

Offline Pollock

• Nickel Member
« Reply #261 on: March 12, 2012, 06:47:58 PM »

According to one of my clients they filmed last week in Fayette county in one of their parks and recreations areas. [urlhttp://www.times-herald.com/Local/-Walking-Dead--zombie-show----picked-up-for-a-third-season---Filming-continues-at-Coweta-area-locations--1902104][/url]

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #262 on: March 12, 2012, 07:56:59 PM »
Good deal. With a few of the main characters getting killed off, I was worried.
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #263 on: March 12, 2012, 09:26:50 PM »
There are a couple of loose ends from season 1 that could be continued through the following seasons. Daryl's brother that was left on the roof, the father and son that rick left behind but gave a radio too.
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #264 on: March 13, 2012, 09:31:11 AM »
The big question is how did Shane get infected and why did it take so long to sicken him? The easy answer is the kid bit him, but, how did the kid get infected?

And now? Zombie city is upon them. Now they could use those 30 Lunatics on their side. Its nice to see the kid starting to shoot straight. I got a feeling he's going to be burning a lot of ammo in his life.

Well, since the cat has been let out of the bag, already.

Keeping in line with the comic book, everyone that dies becomes a walker, as long as the brain is still intact.  Even if you had no bites or scratches from a walker.
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #265 on: March 13, 2012, 09:34:32 AM »

Yes.

They haven't even touched upon "The Governor"  who is Rick's "true" antagonist from the comics and not Shane, since he only lasted for 6 issues, originally.

Looks like David Morrissey has been cast to play that character  :x

Offline Raptor

• Platinum Member
« Reply #266 on: March 13, 2012, 09:39:26 AM »
So much for Merle being the Governor. They are doing a good job of keeping this show from being too predictable (I thought T-Dawg was next in line to die because he hasn't had much of a part in season 2, didn't expect it to be Dale).
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 09:42:25 AM by Raptor »

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #267 on: March 13, 2012, 10:07:25 AM »
I thought T-Dawg was next in line to die because he hasn't had much of a part in season 2, didn't expect it to be Dale.

Nah, they still have Merle floating around out there somewhere.  They have to keep T-Dawg around for Merle's eventual return.  I think that they are probably going to develop the Daryl (Darrel sp?) character more before we see a return of Merle.

Here's how I see it going down.  Daryl will continue to become more and more important with the group now that Shane is gone.  Just when you think that he is finally a full participating member of the group, instead of the useful outsider he is now, we will see the return of Merle.

Then we'll have new conflicts.  Merle and T-Dawg, for obvious reasons.  Although it wouldn't surprise me if the first time we Merle again is right after somebody puts a bullet in the back of T-Dawg's head, Merle then steps out of the shadows with a smoking gun.  T-Dawg quite possibly will die when Merle returns, one way or another, but probably by getting chained by Merle somewhere where zombies can get him.  Merle and Daryl, as Daryl tries to get Merle to see that the group is good and that his standing with the group is not a betrayal of Merle.  And...  Daryl and Daryl as he wrestles with how he fits with the group and what his relationship is with his brother, where his true loyalties lie.

No matter how it happens, for some reason, the group will need something from Merle when they see him again.  Bank on that.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 10:13:45 AM by PFactorDave »

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #268 on: March 13, 2012, 10:31:33 AM »
Wasn't Merle missing a hand the last time we saw him?
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #269 on: March 13, 2012, 10:42:45 AM »
Wasn't Merle missing a hand the last time we saw him?

No, his brother found it.

It was in his backpack, last time I saw it.

Now, it's just detached, but not missing, anymore  :devil