Author Topic: CANT GET IN  (Read 801 times)

Offline UnclBone

• Zinc Member
CANT GET IN
« on: February 18, 2012, 08:08:47 PM »
Cant get in the koth arena downloads the map then bam right back to clipboard ?  :huh  :cry
The four cornerstones of character on which the structure of this nation was built are: Initiative, Imagination, Individuality and Independence”
MEMBER OF TOP GUN

Offline cattb

• Silver Member
Re: CANT GET IN
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 01:07:54 AM »
was the same with me, tried quite a few times.
:Salute Easy8 EEK GUS Betty

Offline UnclBone

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 03:11:55 PM »
Can someone explain this ?

I have participated in a KOTH prior to this with no issues.

I might add that no changes have been made to my PC. 
The four cornerstones of character on which the structure of this nation was built are: Initiative, Imagination, Individuality and Independence”
MEMBER OF TOP GUN

Offline shegotya

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 03:20:30 PM »
Can someone explain this ?

I have participated in a KOTH prior to this with no issues.

I might add that no changes have been made to my PC. 

There was an issue that evening and it could of been happening while you were trying to get into KOTH. The next morning there was a fix on HTC's end. Sorry you had to miss KOTH. The issue should be resolved now. Please PM me if you have any other problems.

Offline UnclBone

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 02:25:38 PM »
There was an issue that evening and it could of been happening while you were trying to get into KOTH. The next morning there was a fix on HTC's end. Sorry you had to miss KOTH. The issue should be resolved now. Please PM me if you have any other problems.

Thanks SheGotYa i figured it was something simple seein as i had participated and had the map already downloaded.  :salute  :cheers:
MEMBER OF TOP GUN