Author Topic: small dilemma  (Read 783 times)

Offline B-17

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
small dilemma
« on: March 16, 2012, 02:45:27 AM »
So here's the deal: I have a recording of a .ahf film I want to send/post, but I don't want to open another account online, don't have the means of paying for something like Mediafire even if I did want to, and I have the free version of fraps. Any way I can convert it to a .wmv .mp4 .aiff format?

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
Re: small dilemma
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 02:50:03 AM »
yep... copy the film in 30sec bursts and then make it avi with windows movie maker or the like ...then you can change it to any format you like

mind you ... you do have to host it some where to post it on a board .... unless you were just going to zip it and mail it to somebody

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 06:16:09 AM »
If you are posting a film, for the purposes of entertainment, you can post it directly in this forum.   You do not need a hosting account with anyone.

If you are posting a film for the purposes of belittling, abusing, and/or making a negative commentary about another member of the community, then you are on your own.  It does not belong on this board, at all.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline B-17

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 09:57:32 AM »
If you are posting a film, for the purposes of entertainment, you can post it directly in this forum.   You do not need a hosting account with anyone.

If you are posting a film for the purposes of belittling, abusing, and/or making a negative commentary about another member of the community, then you are on your own.  It does not belong on this board, at all.

That damn AI#16!!! You mean I can't post about him? :bhead:

:lol kidding. How do I post the film directly to the board with no hosting?

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2012, 04:47:48 PM »
You can post them in this forum only.  Click on the "Additional Options" link at the bottom of the posting edit box.  Use the "Attach:" option to upload the film.  It needs to be smaller than 2MB.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2012, 06:47:25 PM »
You can post them in this forum only.  Click on the "Additional Options" link at the bottom of the posting edit box.  Use the "Attach:" option to upload the film.  It needs to be smaller than 2MB.

wow, I been here forever and I still keep learning something new everyday!  thanks Skuzzy!

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline B-17

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2012, 07:47:30 PM »
Ok, thanks! I went and fiddled around with the FV, and found the "save as AVI" button.

:aok

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2012, 10:17:25 AM »
TC,

I am with you on that too, now I can post my pics and films easier.

Thanks Skuzzy
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail