Author Topic: July '12 KOTH Results.  (Read 3474 times)

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
Re: July '12 KOTH Results.
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2012, 07:47:19 PM »
I know most of you guys live for the fight INK,   

Fuzeman asked me why I haven't played in any of these for awhile and I told him that the event was becoming more like the MA everytime.   

I expect it from people like Manawar but not from those that I've mentioned and it was entirely my fault for expecting anything different based on their reputations.   Rusty or not it isn't acceptable practice in my opinion to go in guns blazing 1st merge.   

Unless some of us make a stand against such practices and speak out of turn against such players it will end up spoiling what good fights this event is renowned for.
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2012, 09:44:16 PM »
Bruv as a CM especially you know that it clearly states in the rules of KOTH that HO's are in no way against the rules. You got HO'ed, everyone in KOTH has gotten HO'ed at one point or another (well except for fuzeman  :D ) the HO should be expected whether KOTH or MA's. I do my best to avoid the HO regardless if it looks like they're coming in close enough for the HO and/or Front Quarter shot. I suggest you do the same and not hang it over someone's heads because you did not avoid  :cheers:  :aok

:salute
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2012, 03:01:01 AM »
Ok, seeming how I am the host for SatKOTH and was told its my event to enforce the rules as needed to ensure the event is fair for all players, in the rules it does state that the HO shot is a legal shot even if frowned upon, they can still take it if they choose. Now, that being said, SatKOTH has been a very.stressful event lately and it should not be. Leave the MA stuff in the MA. I have seen and read some posts between some players and  feel that fair warnings in advance should be given. Bickering back and forth will not be tolerated. Its not fair to other players to have to listen to it and its distracting for the CMs. I suggest if you guys have issues with each other, put your skills in the plane not an arguement.
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2012, 06:03:51 AM »
lol no grace at all when they lose. how many wins have the regulars gotten from new people stuck at the alt cap unable to go vertical? ooh nooo you seee thats me skillz i won because of me skillz not because the acm to negotiate a 5k alt cap is substantially different in proximiy to the alt cap vs anything in a duel or MA acm?

ME MAD SKILLZ BRAH!

man up and fly and stop whining when you lose you sound like even more of a loser than you already are when you do this.

Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2012, 01:17:55 PM »
idk, i have fought against Fester both in the DA and in the MAs too, havent seen him hoing. Bruv, dont be worse than me...
Congrats to the winner and to the wabbits, i hope you had fun.
 :salute
AoM
City of ice

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2012, 10:13:02 PM »
I better get SatKOTH results in before I ask Skuzzy to lock this darn thread.
The MA name calling should be reserved for the MA or the General Forum. This is a Special Event and as such you ALL should rise to the occasion.

I always say any shot is valid but some are inherently more risky than others. I have also said such tactics are creeping into the event because many long time KOTH participants are not flying in it to much anymore and the new players don't see that and bring their MA style into the event. There is no way we can make a rule to govern a certain fighting style or prevent one.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2012, 10:20:09 PM »
 July's delayed SatKOTH didn't last long and didn't have meny people attend, maybe as the date for it changed a few times. It lasted less than hour and only had 8 people participating. I'd say it was both a good display by the winner and a bad performance from the wabbit hunters.
   Congratulatins and salute to Yahoo for the win!!!  The Bf 109F-4 was chosen for Augusts first ride.

Round by round results:
[1] Yahoo in a Fw 190A-5
[2] Yahoo in a P-38J   (wabbit)
[3] Yahoo wins in a C.205

Tournament Of Champions invitations will be reserved for:
KOTH: Yahoo

Top killers were: Yahoo-7; Sukov-3; n00fer-2; Jazzi, pattonjr, Molsman-1
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2012, 11:33:02 PM »
Wow, three rounds...
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2012, 12:48:36 AM »
I know! Fuzeman started it for me while I was waiting for my fiances cousins to leave and when I logged in and seen two people in there I thought the arena crashed lol
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2012, 01:28:56 AM »
Just did August Saturday Koth and there was no HO ing other than me taking an unfortunate shot on Krupp which although not technically a HO I regret.

In every merge I was invoved in no one HO ed and Betty and Fuze do a great job CM ing. I have been HO ed in the past but I guess you have to take the rough with the smooth. This time it was all or nearly all Vets and everyone was on thier best behaviour.

Salute all those involved  :salute
DFC/GFC/OAP

"Don't get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then win from experience"
"He who can laugh at himself has mastered himself"

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2012, 01:39:26 AM »
Quendian ho'd the crap out of me last round. It's okay. I'll get him back next time.  :)

It was a good KOTH!
-AoM-

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2012, 09:39:51 AM »
It was a great KOTH! Thank you all that joined in the fun. I had fun hosting last night. :salute
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2012, 05:34:41 PM »
HOing is lame  :old:

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2012, 01:38:10 PM »
HOing is lame  :old:
Just like circle jerking, what do you think about that?
Im just a dk tho.
AoM
City of ice

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2012, 02:35:13 PM »