Author Topic: Instant Death  (Read 1792 times)

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
Re: Instant Death
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2012, 03:50:04 PM »
once i killed akppepr and all of a sudden about 10 cons started chasing me, even my own country players were shooting at me.  it was worst than being hunted for shooting at silat I tell ya  :noid.

semp

Same here... 6-7 cons chased me 50miles in every speedy plane imaginable... I tried to lose them but the urine trail from me wetting myself kept leading them to me.
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2012, 06:14:43 PM »
once i killed akppepr and all of a sudden about 10 cons started chasing me, even my own country players were shooting at me.  it was worst than being hunted for shooting at silat I tell ya  :noid.

semp

Ummm...I don't think those planes went after you for shooting down Pepprr...may, just maybe, they did it because they knew it was "semp".  :noid 

Just sayin'!
Going by "Hoplite" now. :)

Offline Pepprr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2012, 11:09:37 AM »
Same here... 6-7 cons chased me 50miles in every speedy plane imaginable... I tried to lose them but the urine trail from me wetting myself kept leading them to me.

:rofl

Ummm...I don't think those planes went after you for shooting down Pepprr...may, just maybe, they did it because they knew it was "semp".  :noid 

Just sayin'!
I seem to have the same problem.  As soon as they find out it's me that is.  I've seen a group of cons bypass 5 or 6 other planes and come straight for me!  :confused:  hahaha
Hmmmm...I might have to fly something else for a while.   :D

~AoM~

SSACIFMTSHU 
My vids :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk0db9fARH0