Author Topic: World War II veteran pilot takes to the skies of Aces High  (Read 4637 times)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: World War II veteran pilot takes to the skies of Aces High
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2012, 12:34:27 AM »
Wow Ink, you really are a tard. This is a video game, it's take some real idiocy to compare yourself to a real pilot from an armchair, not to mention unmitigated gall. Gross. Have some respect.

I think someone needs reading comprehension..... :rolleyes:

sorry that word is probably a bit to big for ya.......

to make it simple so your feeble little mind can understand.....

a person who has 1000's of simulated combat hours in a game such as this that replicates a planes abilities.....now I am talking about really engaging the nme and actually fighting (not that you would know about that)

will beat someone dogfighting that only has a real world experience.....IE a WW2 pilot that does not have 1000's of hours.... had to worry about real bullets and real death...... they did not (for the most part) push their plane to the maximum and beyond.....they did not have the luxury of having unlimited lives....

em I going to fast?   

no where did I compare myself to a WW2 pilot I was talking about "dogfighting" only..... dogfighting 2 WW2 planes against each other.....

simple really...... but I can understand someone such as yourself with the mind of a 2 year old how you can misconstrue what I said...oh damn another word to big for ya.

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2012, 01:26:05 AM »
I think someone needs reading comprehension..... :rolleyes:

sorry that word is probably a bit to big for ya.......

to make it simple so your feeble little mind can understand.....

a person who has 1000's of simulated combat hours in a game such as this that replicates a planes abilities.....now I am talking about really engaging the nme and actually fighting (not that you would know about that)

will beat someone dogfighting that only has a real world experience.....IE a WW2 pilot that does not have 1000's of hours.... had to worry about real bullets and real death...... they did not (for the most part) push their plane to the maximum and beyond.....they did not have the luxury of having unlimited lives....

em I going to fast?   

no where did I compare myself to a WW2 pilot I was talking about "dogfighting" only..... dogfighting 2 WW2 planes against each other.....

simple really...... but I can understand someone such as yourself with the mind of a 2 year old how you can misconstrue what I said...oh damn another word to big for ya.

I am sorry I think you are flat wrong. There are variables that we do not have in this game.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline twitchy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2012, 01:44:50 AM »
I'm so cool, blah blah blah...
I think you would piss your pants with real g-forces and bullets, comparing yourself to a real wwii pilot based on your mediocre skills in a video game is well, so you. INk thinks this game makes him a pilot...  :lol
Founder & CO
Pigs on the Wing
Oinking Bases since 2000 AD

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2012, 02:33:45 AM »
I am sorry I think you are flat wrong. There are variables that we do not have in this game.

don't be sorry that was at least a decent response that can be discussed without insults.

I could be wrong..... I am not perfect......but I don't believe I am wrong....

I do know this....I had no problem flying an aerobatic plane and doing what I do in AH, in it.... with never before being in a plane........except my body was not used to it, so I got vertigo.....I also know that a few times up it would get used to it.....People try to say AH wont teach you how to fly...that is wrong...... I know first hand.

the only difference I found was the rudder peddles were much stiffer and the stick did not self center...of course this was not a WW2 bird......but a modern day aerobatic plane.

and no I am not taking anything from what WW2 pilots did,or comparing what we do in AH to them.... if you(not YOU but anyone) think I am..... well you are wrong.....I have huge respect for the pilots of WW2....on all sides.....hell doing my first FSO...I just about started crying thinking about what those guys had to face.....

I think you would piss your pants with real g-forces and bullets, comparing yourself to a real wwii pilot based on your mediocre skills in a video game is well, so you. INk thinks this game makes him a pilot...  :lol

ummm I have no doubt I can fly a plane....been there done that... :aok

personally I don't give two squats what you think....you are a puny little tart that would run to the cops at the first sign of trouble......you deserve as much respect as pond scum......no wonder why you got kicked from your own squad. :rofl 

Offline twitchy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2012, 08:18:10 AM »
I'm sure you're right INK, cartoon pilots can outfly real ones, there you feel better? As to the squad slight, don't you ever get tired of smacking your gums? Jesus at least you're talking about something other than how cool you think you are. You'll grow out of that when you get some pubes.
Founder & CO
Pigs on the Wing

Offline Ump40

• Zinc Member
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2012, 09:26:22 AM »
Absolutely Great!   :salute
Fortune favours the bold!

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2012, 10:44:27 AM »
..... i'm a retarded punk who doesn't know when to shut up....and so thankful I can sit in my moms basement and talk smack to my betters....cuz im an idiot who took something completely wrong...and refuse to acknowledge it.....I know I am jealous of mr INK and will never be as talented or have the fortitude as him and it pisses me off......so I will continue to be a punk....which I am so naturally good at and it being my one and only talent......I will refuse to except I was wrong because I am never wrong..... everyone else is....and I am angry that some bullies took over my squad and kicked me out cuz I am such a loser......

don't be so hard on yourself....here you are number 1

Offline skribetm

• Nickel Member
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2012, 10:53:42 AM »
....but there are some killers that are great at dog fighting, these guys will push you....and are far better at dog fighting then most ww2 sticks....

come on now ink, you know better than this.
ww2 sticks are proven fighter pilots, with many hours of real combat experience.

to compare AH sticks to these great men is not fair at all.
and you say you truly respect their service?  :salute

Offline twitchy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2012, 11:02:17 AM »
Wow you look really cool at the dinner table with your sweaty looking thuggery. I bet you smell as good as you look, try on a shirt sometime, will keep your lard ridden moobs warm. Your parents must be so proud of you and your cartoon piloting skills, I would spank your little bottom and make you wear clothes at the dinner table, but parenting is a dying art, I know because I have kids your age and they have enough sense to differentiate between being a total hackjob in a cartoon game and real life combat.  :lol
What an idiot.
 :airplane:
Founder & CO
Pigs on the Wing

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2012, 11:09:30 AM »
Post deleted.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 11:15:24 AM by Melvin »
See Rule #4

Offline cobia38

• Silver Member
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2012, 11:12:13 AM »
  a wonderful thread get turned into a mudsling fest by idiots   :rolleyes: 

Harvesting taters,one  K4 at a time

Offline twitchy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2012, 11:14:35 AM »
You better shut up twitchy, or he'll have that ugly chick cut you with that sword.
Bah, my CAS Hanwei folded zatoichi would cut that POS in half.
Founder & CO
Pigs on the Wing

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2012, 11:14:53 AM »
 a wonderful thread get turned into a mudsling fest by idiots   :rolleyes:  

You are absolutely right cobia38. Post deleted. Sorry.
See Rule #4

Offline horble

• Silver Member
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2012, 11:15:10 AM »
  a wonderful thread get turned into a mudsling fest by idiots   :rolleyes: 

Welcome to the Aces High BBS, enjoy your stay.
Kommando Nowotny

Offline cpxxx

• Gold Member
« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2012, 11:20:52 AM »
While this is a good argument. It really doesn't belong in this thread. Start a thread on the subject. There is some merit in the idea that flying AH a lot might help you fly the real thing. I don't know because I was a pilot before I was in AH. The funny thing is that I've done stuff in reality now partly after trying it in AH. I haven't managed to fly through a hangar yet! :airplane:

But this thread is really about the veteran flying his old steed virtually. I have never met a WW2 pilot that I know of. To me WW2 is impossibly far away but to those guys it must seem like yesterday sometimes.