Author Topic: SatKOTH CM  (Read 764 times)

Offline betty

• Gold Member
SatKOTH CM
« on: October 18, 2012, 06:33:28 PM »
I am sorry to inform my satKOTHers that i am no longer the host for satKOTH, sometimes when things in life happen we need to take a step back and look at what are important to us, morals, and life to me are very important to me. Doing what is right is too. So with this being said, i have stepped down from being your host. I hope that you all will understand there is a reason for this beyond more than i am able to post but please respect me enough to understand that i did what i felt i need to do at this time.  :salute and maybe sometime i will pop in to actually see if i remember how to fly.
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: SatKOTH CM
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 06:43:19 PM »
Thanks for your time and effort Betty. Good Luck.

I seriously doubt I will run both a SatKOTH and a FriKOTH myself so for the time being SatKOTH will be suspended.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 01:02:12 PM »
Damn what happened betty?  :eek:

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2012, 06:13:15 PM »

Lol. You would laugh. Most humans over the age of 23 would actually.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2012, 10:10:42 PM »

Ummmmm.......my relationship with the cm team just grew apart, we became different people..it wasnt them, it was me, i changed o.O lol (break up line incase not noticed)....sometimes things have to come to an end whether we like it or not and i made the decision that it was best for me. At this time i feel i made the right decision even if others may not agree. I did not mean for the event to be suspended though. I am truly sorry for that and apologize to the regular satKOTH players. I dont regret my decision though. I pray they find someone soon to fill the spot to get it back on.  :salute
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!