Author Topic: October '12 KOTH Results.  (Read 734 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
October '12 KOTH Results.
« on: October 19, 2012, 11:06:55 PM »
   October's FriKOTH lasted just over two hours with a dozen participants, give or take a few. We flew eight rounds and had three wabbits going for the win.
   Congratulations and salute to Debrody for the win!!! The Bf 109G-6 was chosen for next months first plane.

Round by round results:
[1] blukitty in a D3A1
[2] Debrody in a F4U-4
[3] Krupnski in a Fw 190D-9
[4] Debrody in a Bf 109K-4   (Wabbit)
[5] blukitty in a Fw 190D-9   (Wabbit)
[6] RedBull in a Spitfire Mk. IX
[7] RedBull in a Bf 109F-4   (Wabbit)
[8] Debrody wins in a Bf 109K-4

Tournament Of Champions invitations will be reserved for:
KOTH: Debrody
wKOTH invitations will be reserved for:
Wabbits: blukitty, RedBull

Top five killers were: Debrody-13; blukitty, RedBull-9; slimmer-5; Krupnski-4.

And as you may have heard that's it for October's results as the scheduled SatKOTH will be cancelled with further SatKOTHs suspended.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: October '12 KOTH Results.
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 11:39:21 PM »
Congrats Debrody !

as for the SatKOTH events being canceled and suspended, I think it's ashame this has happened....

to leave the last 3 SatKOTH events to not be completed. This situation should have never come this
quickly... It would / could be understood better with a timely heads up! 

I could understand it easier if the SatKOTH events were canceled until a new koth cm could be found
and trained beginning with the new season..... However I do not expect for fuzeman to carry the last 3
SatKOTH events of this season, unless only if he wanted to and was able to.... I fully understand his situation

Their are a team of "CM staff" , which would be so much appreciated if some of the ones familiar with koth,
if they could/would step up and help fuzeman get this year's koth season fully completed for the AH community...

«§»

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC